Celebrating Six Remarkable Years of SWAPD: A Journey of Dedication, Professionalism, and Resilience

No, it’s not our birthday. But since we’ve neglected the SWAPD Digest category, we decided to restart it and talk about ourselves. As SWAPD marks its sixth year of operation, it’s not just about the time span; it’s about the legacy we’ve built, the standards we’ve set, and the trust we’ve garnered.

1. A Staggering 45 Million USD in Sales Volume
    In these six years, we’ve witnessed an estimated sales volume nearing a whopping 45 million USD. This isn’t just a number; it reflects the countless successful transactions and our community’s trust in us.
  2. A Reputation Untarnished
    Six years online, and our slate remains unblemished. We take pride in stating that there haven’t been major scandals such as missing funds, data breaches, rogue staff members, or anything that would jeopardize the trust you’ve placed in us.
  3. Always Here for You
    One of our most cherished accolades is our responsiveness. Whether it’s a festive holiday like Christmas or any ordinary day, SWAPD ensures that someone is always there to assist you.
  4. Commitment Over Capital
    While some might argue about SWAPD’s pricing, we’ve consistently dropped prices over the years. Not only we’ve dropped prices, but we’ve also included progressive fees. It clearly demonstrates our commitment to serving our community over mere profit-making.
  5. Safety in Numbers
    Our monthly average is around 1,000 checkout tickets. Remarkably, less than 1% of these face challenges. Our stringent policies and meticulous processes ensure that your transactions run smoothly.
  6. A Premier Clientele
    Our members aren’t just users; they are industry stalwarts. We have serious buyers with equally serious budgets, and our sellers are the real game-changers in the Social Media arena. Yes, we can’t speak exactly for ALL our members, but we do our best to keep the business-minded members on board.
  7. Attracting the Best Through Excellence
    The quality of our user base didn’t happen by chance. Years of professionalism, dedication, and hard work have made SWAPD a hub for the best in the business.
  8. The Silent Force
    While we might not lead in terms of traffic when pitted against our competition, make no mistake — SWAPD is a force to be reckoned with. Quality over quantity has always been our mantra.
  9. Overcoming the Odds
    Our journey hasn’t been without its challenges. From being unable to advertise on many platforms to facing bans from payment processors and grappling with the legal representatives of major corporations, SWAPD has weathered many storms. Yet, we stand tall, resilient, and more committed than ever.

The digital landscape is teeming with competing platforms, but few manage to create a distinct identity. SWAPD, however, has become synonymous with trust, excellence, and unmatched service. Here’s to many more years of success, growth, and setting unparalleled standards.

Thank you for reading!

29 Likes

SWAPD is the best. Opened many opportunities for me, and my clients. Also given me a lot of laughs haha

3 Likes

Thank you for everything :heart::rocket::rocket::rocket:

Clutching Dave Chappelle GIF

horror halloween GIF

3 Likes

I’m so happy I came across swapd, great community and great staff. On to many more years and growth

Winnie The Pooh Happy Dance GIF by Leon Denise

1 Like

Swapd is the king
Season 1 King GIF by The Spanish Princess

1 Like

Congratulations, and thank you for being who you are!:clinking_glasses:

2 Likes

Love you guys! Really changed my life. Love the automated ticket monitoring really helps to scale. Please don’t sell the company, let’s keep growing. This marketplace/community is unmatched! :trophy::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

This community is great for me as a buyer :heart:
To the next six years! :rocket:

1 Like

45 Million USD and you did not run away with it like most of crypto exchanges do lol…

Baby Hat GIF

1 Like

Waiting for that perfect moment!

1 Like

And to make one thing clear, it was volume, not total held amount. I believe the most we’ve ever held at one point was 1 400 000 USD.

1 Like

If you keep a balance accounts i would kept my earnings in swapd i trust swapd more than banks,paypal,fiverr and many more companies that f*** banned me for no reason :rofl:

1 Like

We keep track and do monthly audits. The problem is, we sometimes do favors (or are forced to) payout in a different currency than it came in. For example:

1. Buyer sends us 5000 USD bank wire.
  2. Ticket completed, ready to pay out the seller.
  3. Sellers bank rejects the wire (sanctioned list)

Now what?

No PayPal, no other bank accounts, so we are forced to pay via crypto. This ruins everything so it’s a constant juggling of balances. And it costs us money, as we have to convert crypto/cash and pay taxes on the FIAT left in our bank accounts.

1 Like

Cheers to SWABD :clinking_glasses:

1 Like

Cheers to SEAPD (yes, had been called that too)

Cheers to SWAPDEE/SWAPPED :clinking_glasses:

1 Like

Love to swad :pray:

1 Like

Truly remarkable journey - Cheers to many more years!!

1 Like

Congooo

1 Like

Best marketplace for social media assets in the world. :heart::earth_asia:

1 Like