✓ Cheap Fresh Verified Twitter Account with OGE [Not a boring username - $2.2k Including Fees]

Looking forward to more Instagram (verified) handles!

Highest offer? And is there anyway to change the username without losing the blue tick

$3k without fee is the highest, I can do $3k + fees for this one.

You cannot change verified Twitter usernames without losing the badge, there’s no service for it either. You can change the name as many times as you want without any hiccups.

1 Like

Handle Please.

Is This still available?

Yes, this is currently available.

Handle please.

Handle please

1 Like

hey bro im interested send me the handles

1 Like

Hadle

Hi, can buy for $2k if it’s still available

1 Like

Handle

You got any iGs atm?

Won’t sell for anything less than $3k + fee. FYI, my previous handle was sold for $3.5k + fee on here as well.

Still up and ready for sale - I requested to be made VIP which would have helped me to lower fees on selling my accounts but I did not receive a positive response about it.

Therefore, I am not in a position to offer discounts. Don’t hesitate to reach out. You know who’s got the best handles on here. I got you! $3k + FEE :wave:

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.

dm user

Buy this and you receive my insider tips on how to grow a verified twitter handle super quick.

Best rates you will get anywhere. The cleanest handles wih 0 people blocked. Truely fresh created in the past month, and ofcourse truly secure.