TikTok Services (Verifications, Claims, Unbans) - 100% Guaranteed Or Full Refund

Hi all,

We can assist with requests related to your TikTok accounts.

Most niches welcome, including businesses.

Username claims
We can claim your desired TikTok handles and place them directly on your placeholder or on a fresh account that we will create for the process.

• We can also claim generic usernames (First names, vocabulary words etc) for stronger cases.

Verifications
We can verify profiles in any niche, whether it’s public figures, organizations, brands, etc.

• You’ll need a decent PR and an active account with a few videos posted.
    A bonus if you’re already verified on other platforms, such as Instagram, Facebook, or YouTube.

Unbans/Hacked Accounts Recovery
If you had your TikTok account falsely banned, or maybe even someone managed to hack your account, we can help restore the account in both cases."

Prices and success rate depend on a case-by-case basis, so if you have a request you need to be done, feel free to reach out with the case details, and we’ll review it. :slight_smile:

Some service reviews:

4 Likes

Did you deliver any 100% servies on swapd?

I did not deliver on SWAPD yet as this is a new service I’m providing. That is why we use SWAPD as escrow.

You can verify asian and middleast account as well?

Please message me with any questions.

Doing a crazy offer - you’ll have to meet the first requirement for it (be verified already on another platform)
first 2 clients on site will get the verification for $500.

2 Likes

Please bump only once per 48 hours.

bumping this :slight_smile:

1 Like

You’re not replying to me. I sent you pm days ago.

I can vouch for Pitbull. He’s legit and I’ve seen him verify an account.

1 Like

I’ll try it

1 Like

Just replied - my apologies haven’t seen your message.

1 Like

Sent you a PM

@Pitbull homie verified me in few hours

Take advantage of his great services

3 Likes

:white_check_mark: First verification on-site successfully delivered.
:white_check_mark: Adding username claims as a service starting from tomorrow.

Come get your orders!

1 Like

Hey bro, have clients that meet the criteria, please PM if you are available to do this.

replied to your message.

Good job as i seen you deliver i have oder i will try to give u in one or two day

Sure thing

Absolute vouch for Pitbull, man verified me in 2 days even after my initial submission had an error on my end and my account wasn’t the best of candidates. Legendary, will absolutely use him again!

1 Like