Cheapest/Quality Instagram growth | Reseller Rates!

Yes I do :slight_smile: Iā€™ve sent you a pm with rates and details

1 Like

yo! Please can you dm me here instead? Sorry I thought I forgot my password to original account :man_facepalming:t5:

Looking to order big on this over the summer and beyond but I need very important questions answered first and Iā€™ve had my past three PMs over two weeks not replied to so Iā€™ll just ask the main questions here:

1. The followers come from high quality giveaways as opposed to low quality ones. What things are given away in the high quality giveaways and what things are given away typically in low quality ones?

2. If I or my own clients run bot checks on the followers afterward are we going to detect a bunch of bot accounts or anything? (Donā€™t expect to have this happen; just checking.)

3. You said that you can target female v. male audiences via the items in the giveaways. What about targeting ages, geo-targeting, etc.? What are the limits to targeting? What niches can clients target?

4. You said that you can offer examples, results, etc. from previous clients and work. Can I see these? Iā€™m very eager to see previous work in as high of quantity as possible.

5. What accounts and following type are the giveaways typically from? Handles of such accounts?

Thanks.

Edit: Almost 11 days later and still havenā€™t heard back despite seller having been active multiple times since inquiring. This happens with 90% of sellers on here, it seems. Strange. Why ignore basic questions about your service from someone eager to buy? Plans were to purchase 2M+ followers over this summer and beyond if service was indeed as advertised and proper. I eventually asked around, including to administrators and previous buyers: I found out this seller had, multiple times, apparently been using cheap panels full of horrific third world bot accounts instead of actual followers. As seen in this thread, his service was stopped by administrators for doing so. I will have to find someone else who sells such services as advertised, if they exist (which they likely donā€™t).

1 Like