Claim Instagram Username

All the new people couldn’t help with this. Who can really get it done? I have a strong budget and we can start the ticket right away.

If strong, @Thanos can for sure.

1 Like

Thanks for the recommendation but I’ve already asked him and he can’t get it :frowning:

Vulgar banned “ a user with that username already exists “ are not claimable

1 Like

You said someone can do it for $15k but it’s not within your budget.

No one can get it within that price point. If they can I would run to them.

The username is banned, but it should still be possible if it’s unbanned first. That’s what several people told me onsite and offsite.

The budget has been increased and is strong now.

If you can do such a difficult claim, please reach out to me and let’s find a way to make it happen :slight_smile:

@onlyusernames

Unfortunately, he can’t help in this case :smiling_face_with_tear:

Unfortunately, he doesn’t have a big enough budget.

3 Likes

He can help you but you need to increase your budget. thanks

That’s right, I didn’t remember correctly. My budget already is high and has been increased but his price is even higher. The client is not willing to pay more so I am still looking for a service provider. Hit me up! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Is the account unbanned

The account is perm banned and it was owned by somebody else. A username claim is needed.

I have a strong case and a high budget. If anybody can help, please reach out and I will send you more information.

No one can do this atm boss

1 Like

If anybody can claim banned usernames right now, just send me a message and we can open a ticket right away :slight_smile:

1 Like