Closed - no longer safe to use

Pm me!

Hi interested pls pm me

Interested pls pm me

This is for accounts, not pages :blush:

Pm with more info please

Great service !!!

1 Like

You need to pay your remaining balance before you start celebrating. Paying 50 USD and saying ā€œthatā€™s all I haveā€ isnā€™t a good way to conduct business.

1 Like

PM sent! Thank you

Please get back to me when you can publish pages, if it will be possible in the future thanks!

2 Likes

It seems like in the past few hours fewer accounts get unlocked, seller, is this method patched?

1 Like

It is still working as I unlocked one of my friendā€™s account an hour ago but some accounts are disabled because of major reasons and Facebook team isnā€™t reactivating those accounts. Iā€™ll update here once this method is patched.

can u recover deleted facebook page also? If yes then iā€™ll open a ticket right now!

@diamanth received a ban for revealing the sellers method. While it was a noble move to help others, at the same time, it ruined the sales thread of the seller.

1 Like

@khanshahab70 Itā€™s about Facebook Disabled Accounts Only (As Iā€™ve told above). Once Pages Publishing is possible for me Iā€™ll inform everyone here. I published hundreds of pages in March, 2017 and then in May, 2017 but itā€™s not possible for me yet because pages recovering process is taking too much time and success ratio is 5/10.

Can you recover a Pinterest account?

i have my Facebook Account Disabled also my payment method that i have used my Ad account, i cant reactivate my account is disabled , if you can do anything please PM ME

@eggzont Iā€™ll reactivate your Facebook account but I canā€™t promise about your ads account. For more info PM me.

Another account unlocked!! Good work seller.

1 Like

Thanks for trust. <3

Vouch! Everything was done in 10 minutes.

1 Like