Closed

Lol at this man.

I do not sell articles here am I ? You contacted me for a separate service and asked to buy press release service that is not in this original offer THAT I ALMOST DIDNT EVEN ACCEPT SINCE I DONT OFFER THIS SERVICE HERE BUT OFFERED YOU TO DO IT WITHOUT ANY UPFRONT PAYMENT and since you didn’t find a writer yourself I recommended you one.

Later when you said you dont want this service at all I told you that I will cancel the writer as well. I’m not your middleman.

You told me that you will use my writer with a different distribution if you will find one… seriously I’m not going to arrange you some writers and be your middleman here…

Press releases are what they are and always have been. As the admin said a standard low quality PR - The whole report will cost no more than 10 dollars for all the sites but you are here complaining that it’s not like a 5000 $ editorials.

Guess what, this is exactly what a mass press release distribution is. Cheap and temporary like the sample provided and this is a well known fact. Press releases have been sold FOR YEARS in its exact current form. This is nothing new. But you have seriously hard time understanding this.

I hope this clarifies everything for potential buyers.

I’m still not sure what is that you dont understand? The potential buyers should know this already :smile:

Single press release service are purchased everywhere in a daily basis - in BHW having even threads with +500 pages from some sellers. Mine’s +25 and +15 pages for agency development alone with LESS THAN A YEAR. Everyone knows what this service is besides you.

On top of everything else the articles you claim “lost” are still actually up on those sites just google is not syncing them as they are not prioritised over regular news. Just go and check yourself from digitaljournal where the google news links were initially posted and that’s that.

Next time do your research and try not to over exaggerate what went down as the thread has not even been open for 10 days but seeing your previous response you probably figured it out already.

I’m sorry for this. Let me clear this up.
Press Releases dissapeared from Google News in less than 8 days not 10 like I said before.

Good luck selling the service, I’m tired arrguing with you.

Where have we even offered google news as a service in the first place?

This has not being offered on this sales thread and not on our website… this has not being offered anywhere not once.

Just that the release report is sophisticated enoguh and has listed where the article has been with even clicked statistics doesn’t mean that this service is about publishing on google news.

You are nitpicking what you like and dont like for a 10 $ a fee and got butthurt that you dont get the same things that other people pay thousands for. Stop making yourself a fool.

I must say, I have no idea when we have ever discussed anything close to these numbers that you are just comming up and up with each reply.

I have wished you well multiple times with your low quality press release service, just letting potential buyers know what it’s about. You can also use this knowledge to update your offer with the missing information or you can keep comming up with non existing information and keep twisting things. Whatever you choose, best of luck!

You are brain dead :smile:

This information is in the sales thread and literally in the second PM I have sent to you.

You have some serious issues mate :grinning:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.