CoinMarketcap Quick Listing / Fast Tracking (Crypto Marketing Service)

UPDATE: We are now offering CMC (Coinmarketcap) LISTING BEFORE THE TOKEN IS LIVE!!! You can get listed on Coinmarketcap before you go live on Pancakeswap/Uniswap

Your token will be listed during presale on CMC by us, which will attract more investors. After that we will still have to add it to CMC during launch, which take 1hour to max 7 days for us to add. So basically with this method you will appear on CMC during presale state and get more members and we can fasttrack you really quick afterwards :dove:

Prices

CMC+CG fasttrack: CMC+CG listing costs 10k BUSD or BNB. We offer a FULL refund if we can’t get the project listed.

Dextools trending for 24hours (no requirements, the higher volume the better):

For BSC coins: $23K - This is for 24 hours trending at 1-7 usually sticks at top 3

For ERC20 coins: $23k - This is for 24 hours trending at 1-7 usually sticks at top 3

Coingecko trending (top 1-3 no requirements):

13k for 24hours

CMC Trending:

8k top 30 12-48h

9k too 20 “”

15k Top 10 - 1 week

19k Top 6 after 2 days of top 10, 9 days

Top 3-1 needs a specific quote based on the project expect 2-3 weeks

Discord project promotion: (DM for price) (We can also offer you promotion on following big Discord)

Telegram call channel promotion: (DM for price)

If you are interested send me a dextools link of your cryptocurrency project.

I can provide proof that I am the owner of a 27’000 Discord investment group that’s why I have those connections for fast tracking and other crypto marketing essentials.

What exactly are you charging for? CMC can be applied for publicly.

4 Likes

Same thing applies to CG

Hello. Yes you can apply CMC and CG yourself but it can take months to get listed. Many projects dont even get listed. With my service you will be listed in 24-48 hours guaranteed.

It is a fast tracking service. With my service you will get listed within 48 hours max. Applying for CMC can take months to get listed.

Sure, let’s give you a chance.

Thank you :slight_smile: Looking for customers. I can provide proof that I am the owner of a 27’000 Discord investment group that’s why I have those connections for fast tracking and other crypto marketing essentials.

Still offering this service :slight_smile:

Still offering this service. New listing is 10x faster. Usually takes 1-6 hours but max 24hours after payment!

Updated with new Services (CG+Dextools trending)

Please pm me prices

13k CMC 5k CG 1-24h or full refund. You need 200k volume last 24h

Still selling this service.

Is there a money-back policy in case you can’t make it?

Yes full refund

Still selling this service.

I would be keen to discuss what other services you do

Urgently need this service if active still.

Kindly respond to dm