⭐️ Company & Wise Business account formation in the UK for non-residents - Including International Debit Cards on your name! - Same day delivery! 🚚

:star: If you’re a non-resident looking to establish a UK company and obtain a Wise business bank account under your name with physical and digital debit cards, this is your opportunity! And yes, you’ll be able to buy & sell crypto directly with it.

What you’ll receive:

:white_check_mark: Private Limited Company registration (includes Companies House filing fee)
:white_check_mark: Wise UK Business Banking with physical & digital debit cards - sent directly to your home address, no matter where you live!
:white_check_mark: Complete set of digital company documents, sent via email
:white_check_mark: Digital company register with initial entries
:white_check_mark: FREE London registered office address for 12 months
:white_check_mark: FREE London service address for 12 months
:white_check_mark: FREE London business address service for 12 months

:moneybag: Wise UK Business Account with Debit Cards delivered straight to your door – no matter where you are in the world! You can now accept and send wire payment in 40+ different currencies! :credit_card:

This is a fully legitimate and legal service

:hourglass_flowing_sand: Turnaround time: SAME DAY OR 24H max (on weekdays)

:moneybag: Price: $2,000 + fees for the first 3 orders.

:star: Order today and take the first step toward trading with your very own Wise business account!

What you’ll need to provide:

1. A government-issued ID (passport or driver’s license)
  2. Availability to download an app for identity verification
1 Like

There are companies doing UK LTD formation in 200 to 300$, whats special in your service? Or is it 1700$ just to setup WISE on the same LTD which we can form in 200$ or max 300$.

Hey,

Thanks for your questions

First off, the UK LTD company formation I offer goes beyond the basic setup you’ll find for $200-300. My service eliminates the hassle of long KYC (Know Your Customer) and proof of address procedures, making it much more streamlined.

Secondly, I ensure that a Wise account is created under your company’s name, regardless of your nationality, which is something most basic packages don’t include. Plus, you get an international debit card delivered directly to your doorstep, saving you from any additional steps or complications.

Also, many of the companies offering cheaper services often charge you upfront and later start asking for documents that are difficult, or sometimes impossible, to obtain, leaving you stuck in the process. My service ensures you avoid all of that with a smooth and straightforward experience.

So, while you may see cheaper offers for just the company formation, my service includes these added benefits and conveniences, making it a complete package.

Let me know if you have any further questions

2 Likes

(post deleted by author)