[CONTEST ENDED] - GOD MODE CONTEST! SWAPD Gamification Contest - Part Three!

You’re forgetting other means of getting points. Stop being delusional and get your lazy ass to the top :chart_with_upwards_trend: my lil brother.
You can do it.

3 Likes

7 more hours!!!

1 Like

Escobar Spe GIF by hero0fwar

1 Like

Surely #2 and #3 are holdovers from the previous contest, no?

3 Likes

@SWAPD :loud_sound::loud_sound: just waiting for our winners
And Gamification |party 4| :right_anger_bubble:

1 Like

EDIT: I have a mistake. The real winners are announced here.

2 Likes

a hell nah :sob:

2 Likes

Cong @Rayman but you desave to be No 1

@woody No 2 :joy::joy::joy::frog::frog::frog::frog:

1 Like

@SWAPD youre such a noob bro

1 Like

I hate (and have no reason) to be that guy, but I think #2 and #3 won based on the 100-points-per-like metric from the last contest, which seems a bit unfair to me. Maybe @Rayman and @Worldstar can offer some insight here, as I might be mistaken.

If I’m wrong and all points were recalculated based on the new 5-per-like metric, then I think there’s still a bit of “double dipping” going on here.

But I didn’t host the contest, so the decision is yours. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks for hosting the contest - was a lot of fun.

2 Likes

@woody Well I got many likes in August too. Brother.

Check my giveaway posts in the section and see the comments I got in August and also sent them a lot of people participated in 4 Guides.

I also did the other things other than post giveaways. Meaning, Liking, being active and reporting/flagging posts etc.

1 Like

Undoubtedly so, and I don’t mean to take away from your hard work this month.

I’m just basing my comment off the precipitous drop in points you and Worldstar have experienced these past few days.

Like I said, I might be wrong, so I defer to staff and others who know more than I do.

But yes, I would still want it to be on the basis of

1st August - 31st August and not this tenure.

I don’t think I’d be 2nd then and would have no issues if this gets reconsidered for 1st Aug-31st August period.

I flagged about 8-10 posts against ToS of swapd alone in the first week of August bro :joy:

3 Likes

That’s awesome - and once again, I’m not denying that you put a lot of work into this contest. But if the current downward trend continues into tomorrow, a shift in the leaderboard is in the cards.

Again, I didn’t intend to diminish your hard work or achievement, and if I’m wrong then I’ll happily mute myself for 24 hours. :wink:

Like I said bro.

I would have no problem in this. And I DON’T want you to take someone else’s spot.

I also predicted you on 1st and Coehn on 2nd with Rozkurw on 3rd.
So definitely have no problem in reconsidering but let me tell you.

@Swapd already maintained 5 points per like for Older members too. For the month of August.

That’s why I asked him why our points got deducted.

As I was on 200k+

1 Like

Yes sir, and I already mentioned this possibility in an earlier comment:

I never intended for this to turn into a debate, so I say we just wait for a verdict from staff and call it a day (month?). :slight_smile:

I guess this will help people. Understand better.

@woody I was also explaining that It doesn’t count as 100 point per like.

And I consider you my brother and was also supporting you. So no debate.

Congratulations for being FIRST :partying_face::clap:t3:

2 Likes

You guys are right, I’ve made a mistake. The contest started Aug 4th. When Internally adjusting the dates, here are the correct values:

THE TRUE WINNERS ARE:

@Worldstar and @Rayman - Sorry for our mistake. You will get 100 USD Autobumber credits for the mixup, anyway.

The REAL winners are:

#1 - @Woody

#2 - @coehn

#3 - @rozkurw

CONGRATS TO ALL THE WINNERS!

6 Likes