Contest ideas! We need your input

I’m glad to present you with a one-time offer for a contest I thought about that can be fun for all parties involved.

It’s called:

The Donate to @RandyMarsh Contest!

It will be a monthly contest where all members have a week to donate to @RandyMarsh’s TW/PP/BTC address and the member who donates the most wins 50% of the donations.
What’s the catch? The amounts will only be revealed when the week is over, so no one will know how much to donate.

The rules are simple:
Donate to @RandyMarsh
Wait until the contest is over
See if you won 50% of the amount of the donations

I think it’s a brilliant idea, was thinking about offering it to HBO but I like you Dave, so I’ve decided to present it to you first.

Let me know what you think,
Looking forward to hearing from you.

Thanks.

2 Likes
  1. User who trolls @RandyMarsh most in the next 7 days wins a PS5!
7 Likes
  1. User who trolls @Pitbull most in the next 7 days wins a PS5!
1 Like

I like ur cut G

2 Likes

Swapd engraved Rolex would be a pretty nice price

3 Likes

On a serious note, raffles would be nice. Each $10 spent/earned gives you 1 raffle ticket. So it makes it possible for everyone to win, but the more you spend/earn, the more chance you have to win.

6 Likes

You should make a xmas contest.
With tickets. :slight_smile:

1 Like

That might be considered as gambling even though you don’t directly buy the raffle tickets, right? There are regulations for that. or am I wrong… idk lol

Plug does it as well, but only with earnings.

1 Like

Contest for the best unique service and affordability

Wow you actually said something smart and you’re correct.

4 Likes

Paging @Oh.its.snow.

2 Likes

So… what about my contest idea? Is it a yes or a yes?

We gotta respect our special children @RandyMarsh my dear @SWAPD
He actually spent time writing this “contest” (let’s call it this way, he’s special after all) and checking for spelling and grammar mistakes.

Good job, Yair.
We love you!

Sincerely,
All swapd users.

4 Likes

Now when we’re doing with formal ■■■■, tell me, why the ■■■■ is Yair not in cage? Who let him out again? Goddamit @Boogeyman , get a new lock.
Yair is evolving, and he actually can deal with this thing.
Yair smart! Yair strong!image

2 Likes

About the topic — Christmas bikini contents. All the swapd boys do something wild.

Would be fun. In my opinion of course. We gotta stop being so serious all the time :ghost:

5 Likes

Winner gets nude vids from you

6 Likes

Ez :smiley:

2 Likes

Bumping this to see if anyone has any ideas to give. Remember, this is for you guys!

2 Likes

I would have won that one

1 Like