[CONTEST] - Win 250 USDT by posting photos of your PC setup/office! Entry with the most likes wins! - CONTEST IS OVER

HELLO!

It’s time to have some fun! We’re launching a simple little contest where users can win 250 USDT just by uploading a photo of their office/setup/PC station. This contest is personally funded by yours truly, aka ME (@SWAPD). Which makes the winning so much sweeter! This contest is a no-brainer, so let’s move on to the rules.

All you have to do in order to win is…

1. Upload a picture of your office/gaming rig/PC station/etc.
  2. Score the most likes by the end of November 2021.

That’s it! But before we start, let’s lay some ground rules.

1. The uploaded photo has to be a genuine picture of your own setup.
  2. To prove authenticity, the photo must have our website loaded onto your monitor. This is a strict requirement. Entries without SWAPD on their monitors will be disqualified and removed.
  3. @Administrators can participate, but they cannot win the prize. @Moderators, however, can play and win!
  4. No photoshopped photos.
  5. In order to win, your photo has to score the most SWAPD likes (from other members) by the time the contest ends, which is Nov 30th, at 6 PM CET.
  6. In an even of a tie, the winnings will be split evenly.
  7. In the case of unforeseen events, SWAPD admins reserve the right to make the final call.

This isn’t about who has the best or latest!

This isn’t a show-off contest, although we’re sure some things we may see will impress. Your entry can be creative, funny, offensive (not too offensive), and again, creative. Creativity will usually score the most likes, so do your best and start uploading!

Thank you and good luck!

8 Likes

Got a true antique Macbook for now, but this has been my setup for about 2 months, 28th floor in a 5 star hotel in Bangkok :ok_hand:

20 Likes

The screen is brighter than my future

4 Likes

:joy: it must have been the night effect from the camera.

1 Like

Home work-station. It ain’t much but it was honest work :upside_down_face:

9 Likes

This is where I spend most of my days and nights, slowly becoming crippled due to lack of movement.

34 Likes

LMAO :rofl:
I just moved to a new house and this is my setup :joy:
Broke the keyboard btw and waiting for other furnitures :joy:

8 Likes

My insane “office”
Btw who gives a ■■■■ about apple when you got a SWAPD pc

7 Likes

OML I forgot to include SWAPD on the monitor.

And no I am not as poor as yair, just a little unorganised

1 Like

DISQUALIFIED! One more chance for me to win :joy: just joking

1 Like

Rich kids of Swapd

3 Likes

2 business days to get from 1 side of the monitor to the other :joy:

2 Likes

10 Likes

No SWAPD website on the monitor, disqualifed. @MrSixdigits

2 Likes

4 Likes

GIVE ME 250 I WILL UPGRADE MY MONITOR :confounded:

I’m loving that backlighting :smiley:

THAT’S A 20$ RGB :wink:

My whole house is RGB’d. I literally RGBd my guest bathroom toilet with smart LED strips. It was a pain to set up (photo from March this year):

1 Like