Copyright Protection / Leak Removal Service (DMCA for OnlyFans, Online Courses, eBooks, …)

Is your content used without permission?
→ Your pictures and videos are published on unauthorized websites.
→ Fake accounts use your pictures and steal your identity.
→ Premium content (OnlyFans, Patreon, Online Courses, eBooks) is leaked and shared illegally.

You’re struggling to remove infringements?
→ Websites and platforms don’t act on your reports.
→ You can’t possibly find all infringements.

Let our team of anti-piracy experts help you. 8 good reasons to work with us:

• Low effort: Give your leaks in our hands and don’t waste any time on them.
  • Takedowns everywhere: Most competitors promise to take down different categories of sites, depending on what you pay them. For us, there’s only one option: We take down every infringing copy of your content – regardless of whether it’s uploaded on file sharing services like Dropbox, tube sites, forums, or social media.
  • No limits: We take down all infringements – regardless of whether it’s 100 or 100,000 links.
  • All relevant search engines: We don’t restrict our search to Google, but use all relevant search engines.
  • Real people: We use our proprietary technology to search the entire internet for infringements, but use our team of experts to review and act on every single URL.
  • Removal at source: We don’t simply deindex links with popular search engines, but aim to take down the infringement at the source.
  • Real-time dashboard: We don’t send you annoying emails, but give you access to our proprietary dashboard where you can oversee our operations in real-time.
  • Manual requests: You can manually report infringements 24/7. But be careful: In 99% of cases, we have already started the removal process :wink:

You will get real-time insights into all links we detected and measures we took in our dashboard:

If you’re interested in learning how we can help you remove leaks of your content, send me links to your original content and the most annoying leaks and I’ll let you know if we can help.

4 Likes

GLWS

1 Like

GLWS

1 Like

What does this cost?

Depends on your type of content - send me a DM with your profiles and I’ll let you know!

Can you remove content if they website is hosting off shore?

Depends on the site, can you send me the links via DM?

Finally, something interesting. GLWS!

3 Likes

Thanks for spotlighting! :hugs:

1 Like

Please send pricing.

1 Like

How much does this cost? And how can i come in contact with you guys?

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.