Create a Social Media Panel

Service type: Ready to use Social Media Panel (SMM panel)
Price: 360$
Website + IOS + Android app: 760$

Description: Im sure most of you have came across social media panels, its one of those websites where you buy likes, followers, views and etc…
Do you know that you could actually earn $$-$$$ from these websites pretty easily.
You can even establish an agency around it!

I also offer to make a IOS + Android app for your exact website! Yep! You heard it right!

I will create you a ready to use Social Media Panel with your preferred prices (%)
For example: 1k followers would cost you 0.10$ And you would set up a price 0.30$ per 1k followers which would make you a profit of 0.20$ per 1k followers (this is just a single example)

With decent marketing strategy you would be looking at a passive money making machine! And the best part is that the word spreads fast! If someone successfully uploads likes/followers/views to themselves then their friends-people around them would be asking how’d they make it and thats how the word spreads!

What I will be making:

1. Social media panel website (also known as child panel)
  2. Set up a domain integration
  3. Set up one of the ready themes/designs
  4. Set up a logo of your choice
  5. Set up 1 payment gateway and provide info on how to set up other payment gateways
  6. Upload all the services with your preferred profit margin (%)
  7. Explain to you how the whole process works
  8. Set up a live chat for incoming customers
  9. Set up and explain how the admin panel works
  10. Provide you with several marketing strategies to get your website up and running

With an app I will also be making all of the mentioned above and below:

1. App Icon/Logo
  2. App updates automatically with your website
  3. Pull to refresh
  4. Push notifications
  5. App submission to your Appstore and Playstore from your account.

Feel free to contact me for further information!

• there is automatic charge of 20$ per month for maintaining the panel website (it is systematic)

2 Likes

Income: 78$
Profit: 39$
This client literally got his website a week ago (0 spent on marketing, offered this website to his clients)

Bump!

Bump!

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.