Crypto Channel / Monetized / 22K Subs / $10K+ Revenue / OGE included

Amount of subscribers: 22K
Country of subscribers (majority): International
Topic/Niche: Crypto
Promotion methods used? (Organic/Paid/Engagement Networks/Software/Automation): Organic

Description: Purchased this channel a while ago for ~10K. I’ve been to busy to run it for the past 8 months.
It has made over $10K in revenue, including sponsored videos. Sponsored videos were going for $250-$500.
If you put time into this it’s worth it meaning at least 2-3 videos / day, it currently generates ad revenue from old videos (3.5K lifetime revenue), there is over 500 videos on the channel. You get to keep all the content of the channel.

DM for more info & URL. $5K OBO, preferably crypto payment USDT

Here is past 90 days -

Again haven’t pushed anything new in months!

This was the last video i uploaded, it wasn’t sponsored but these are the stats.

This one was sponsored, and i got paid $500 for it. I spent money on advertisement since it was a sponsorship video.

This one was the one was 2 videos before the sponsored one, was testing a consistent episode type of post

and here is the last 28 days

Had a few interested individuals but nothing serious yet, would like to get rid of it as I have 2 other projects I’d like to put some funds toward. Make me an offer, for context I purchased this for 10K happy to provide proof, again this channel is worth it if you put the effort and push 2-3 videos / day.

I will buy this from you today for 1,500 USD in crypto.

I got an offer for 4K, will wait to see how that plays out.

1 Like