Crypto Twitter Account { AUCTION }

It have OG Mail?

Hi mate og mail has never been registered so you would be the og email owner. i register these accounts with a pay as you go sim card that i snap. the number also gets removed from the account before handover to admins (so once you own this account there is no possible chance of somebody trying to recover the account) Also any account i sell in the auction have been built up by myself so nobody else except me has access to these accounts. This is the safest way for anybody to buy a account

3 Likes

Send me info

Check PM please.

Hello, do you have any REAL crypto or NFT Instagram or Twitter accounts for sale? Or any Verified accounts in other topics? I need to find a real account with real engagement, no bought followers or bought engagement, I have a website that can determine that stuff.

I buy and sell IG accounts, so if you can help me, there will be lots of future work. But I can NOT waste my time with accounts with fake followers or fake engagement. Thanks =)

The auction has ended! :tada:

• 6 users participated in this auction.
  • 15 bids placed.
  • @NetForceOne is the winner, congratulations!
  • Final bid: 1020 USD

We would like to thank you for participating! The winner will receive a checkout notification shortly and we will begin the transaction. Beep beep!

Want to host your own auction? To learn more, please visit:

1 Like

Nice! Good to see auctions @ work!