((( DAC7 Topic - Deleted )))

UPDATE 04.09.2024

This issue is now over. Next time someone says we don’t care, he gets slapped in the face. For more info:

TOPIC DELETED

15 Likes

We still don’t have all the answers yet, and we have a meeting with lawyers this week. However, since UpWork/Fiverr/etc. all joined this program, rest assured we will too.

4 Likes

Protip: Users who already know they will NOT be able to comply may ask to wipe their data (thanks to the GDPR law). However, I strongly advise contacting a tax professional before making drastic decisions.

5 Likes

I checked, Türkiye is not among the DAC7 countries, I think this law covers the majority of the European Union countries.

1 Like

By the way, the fact that you do your job so competently reveals what kind of a boss you are; you are really strict and knowledgeable on these matters. @SWAPD :handshake: :heart:

4 Likes

Believe me, I am inching to either:

1. Selling this site
  2. Going underground
9 Likes

Send me your USDT address, give me a price and let’s start a ticket. :sweat_smile: :grin: :smile: :heart:

1 Like

bye bye

4 Likes

rip

3 Likes

all the sellers about to go man… ffs.

truthfully no one is going to want to do this. Even if they have to they will leave.

2 Likes

As much as we hate it, it’s not our duty to protect tax evasion. Pay your taxes, and if you don’t like it, join the anti-EU movements, and let’s finish this fiasco.

1 Like

Does this apply to Africans?

1 Like

This is only happening because Swapd is using its own escrow system and accepting funds on behalf of the Sellers, right? What if you were to offload this whole process to someone else like trustap? I’m not seeing other marketplace forums like BlackHatWorld imposing similar measures as I am assuming it’s because they are not actively involved in transmitting funds from one entity to another and thus, not paying any of the sellers directly.

7 Likes

F man!! This is so disgusting and irritating atm now, govt is literally hunting ways to grab hard earned money

1 Like

We will have to report on African-made income, but you should be safe from any reports because, as far as I know, very few African countries are participating.

4 Likes

This is going to turn away 95% of sellers.

as majority don’t want to give the info you’re gonna need, and they also have no clue.

We need a work around somehow.

6 Likes

If any Indian is reading this, please let me know what should I do to still sell on this platform.

2 Likes

Register it in diff country and then blacklisting EU sellers will be the last option I guess.

2 Likes

There are not many laws regarding crypto in our country. Since most of the fee I receive is in crypto, I don’t think it will be a problem for me. I don’t know, maybe I don’t understand it at the moment.

Well, Upwork/Flippa/Fiverr/Sedo/etc they are still alive and well. Not sure if sellers are just ignoring this or everyone went legal.