Dear swapd members and administrators, I love you very much.

me too

3 Likes

I hope God blesses you and recovery with magic. :pray::sob::cry: Weā€™re all with you forever!

2 Likes

@ferhatsaskin, make the GoFundme so we all can help.

3 Likes

I hope everything works for you brother, Will keep you in prayers, INSHALLAH.

5 Likes

Hope u get will soon brother, i will keep u in my prayers and may ALLAH cur u soon INSHALLAH.

Iā€™ll also chip in :heart:

1 Like

I hope you will feel better soon, much strengh. if there is a GO Fund me Iā€™d love to donate kardes :pray:

3 Likes

Wishing you a speedy recovery :pray:

1 Like

Hope you feel better soon.

1 Like

May God bless you all my friends, please keep in your prayers.
Hug your family tightly while you still have time, breathe in their smell, I am psychologically worn out, I hug my mother and cry, I have no strength left.

5 Likes

I wish and hope for you that you will be able to recieve a donor lung and keep on living. I know that its a hard fight but you have to keep fighting. Its easier said than done but you have to keep on fighting - itā€˜s not over yet.

2 Likes

After the transplant it would be really, really, really good if you do medical rehabiltation in a center, which will improve lung function and your quality of life. These are often costly and this would be a good reason why you should start a fundraiser!

2 Likes

GeƧmiş olsun, umarım yakın zamanda sağlığına kavuşursun :pray:

1 Like

Stay strong brother, you got this. Giving up is not an option :pray:t4:

1 Like

Man, go make that GoFundMe page. Wishing you all the best!

1 Like

Iā€™m working on his Fundme we will drop it soon there is other people off-site want to help too

1 Like

praying for you brother, this community and site has been a game changer for a lot of us so iā€™m with you man. Youā€™re gonna overcome this :crossed_fingers:t4:

1 Like

No. He is and would be the only one to set it up.

1 Like

Sending prayers g :pray:

1 Like

Praying for you bro I hope that everything will be fine inshallah.

1 Like