Dear swapd members and administrators, I love you very much.

I joined here about 2 years ago, I did a job worth 21 thousand dollars. This may be a very small amount for you, but I added a lot to my family and home with this money, sometimes my business stopped and sometimes it progressed a lot, I met very nice people and did very good things for my country. I lost my father when I was 12 years old. From that day on, I had to take care of my 6 siblings and my mother. I have been going to the hospital constantly for about 3 months due to problems with my lungs. At the end of the CT scan, I was diagnosed with bronchiectasis, a common disease in my lungs. The asthma inhalers I was given have made my condition worse and now my lungs are very painful and I have difficulty breathing. I don’t know how long this will continue, but I can’t even have breakfast like before, I will be connected to a breathing machine in the coming days. I think I could only eat half a loaf of bread today because I had difficulty breathing and I’ve been in this state for days. I just wanted to say that, each of the people here are very good people and they will always be so, I am sure swapd will be more successful day by day… Even in this situation, I try to work, Because I have to cover my hospital expenses, please keep in your prayers and stay healthy. I ask you to stay.

STAFF EDIT:

@ferhatsaskin has a GoFund me page, if anyone is interested in helping:

40 Likes

I pray for you!

2 Likes

I’m praying for you and your family.

3 Likes

:pray::pray::pray:

1 Like

Praying for you !

1 Like

Wish you quick recovery :pray::pray:

1 Like

Wishing you a speedy recovery :pray:

1 Like

What is your prognosis? Is this something you can get out of?

1 Like

:face_holding_back_tears::pray::pray::pray:

1 Like

Thanks for sharing man. You’ve come along way. Hope you recover fast so you can continue to smash it :pray:t3:

1 Like

They are trying to soothe my disease with antibiotic drugs and asthma COPD inhalers, but this does not help. I have been in the hospital every day for about 3 months and my saturation is decreasing day by day. It is between 89-88. I am breathing very hard. I was told that this is a chronic lung disease, but I cannot stand it. My lungs are constantly inflamed. The only solution for this is I need a lung transplant, I have no information about how to do it and what to do. My psychology is very upset and I am crying at home. I have nothing left to do.

:frowning:

1 Like

Do you have a go-fund me page?

1 Like

May God bless you all, my only request from you is to pray for me.

Please do not misunderstand me, I shared this post as a sign of respect to the people I have worked with, the loving, understanding managers and all other swapd members. I owe a lot to this place and what it has given me. May God bless everyone.

6 Likes

Hey there @ferhatsaskin, I just wanted to reach out and say that I have great respect for you and the amazing work you do. You’re in my prayers, and I hope that Allah blesses you.

I wanted to let everyone know that @ferhatsaskin is one of the best guys here, and I think we should all try to help him out a little. @SWAPD, maybe you could create a GoFundMe for him so that we can all donate and show our support.

I know @ferhatsaskin personally, and I will do everything I can to help him. But I really want to encourage others to get involved as well.

Lastly, I just wanted to say that I love this SWAPD community. It’s full of supportive and loving individuals who are always willing to lend a helping hand. @ferhatsaskin, don’t hesitate to reach out to us for help. We’re all standing with you.

6 Likes

I am very sad about you
I pray for you get your healthy soon :pray:

1 Like

We can’t do it for him, but if he does, I will gladly chip in.

5 Likes

He has to set it up, no one else.

4 Likes

Prayers man be strong :crossed_fingers:

3 Likes

Mashallah :pray:

3 Likes