Deposits.com - perfect name for an exchange

Offering deposits.com up for grabs. Got a verbal offer from Amazon for 20,000,000 4 years ago. Offer was turned down.

The domain is the perfect name for any financial service or a cryptocurrency exchange. If interested, please don’t hesitate to message me.

8 Likes

Insane name, gl with sale. I must ask, however, what made you want to turn down $20M from Amazon for it a few years ago?

5 Likes

Thats crazy

1 Like

The hopes of getting a larger offer. Also wanted to build it out myself, but now after a few years it’s better to move on from it.

1 Like

You should contact amazon again, good luck with sales .

9 Likes

This is straight heat. Good luck with sales! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes

The fees Swapd is going to collect from this sale should pay everyone of us a bonus :sweat_smile:

10 Likes

Marked premium, GLWS.

1 Like

Thank you!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.

Who’s going to go for it? :eyes:

1 Like

Why did you turn down $20M and only want $5M…?

2 Likes

I’ve answered the answer earlier in this thread:
The hopes of getting a larger offer. Also wanted to build it out myself, but now after a few years it’s better to move on from it.

ohhh crazy on swapd.co you guys are fire

LOOOL

If you had 20m offer you’d take it the second you get the call

Doubt you’ll get anything near what you’re asking

1 Like

Maybe you would but OP played the long fold to see what would happen, it’s a gamble and a risk that some are willing to take.

1 Like

You got an offer from Amazon for 20M but are offering it on 5M?

You said
The hopes of getting a larger offer.

So just going to settle to take 15M less?

8 Likes

Yeah a bit strange since usually domain names go up not down. But I am sure if a giant tech company will want it they will almost pay anything in the 20m-30m range

2 Likes