🜲 Diamond Club Member 🜲 Instagram & Facebook Unbans / Hacked Recoveries / 2FA Errors

Can you try to release money from instream adbreak payout disable (all detalis real + SSN ) but payout account disabled by mistake i 100% sure

Can’t

@Thanos is the GOAT of recoveries, have worked together on multiple accounts and always a pleasure

GLWS !

please chck inbox

Please check inbox

Can you recover an account that was self deleted and can’t log back in even though it’s not 30 days yet?

Can you unban FB ad accounts? @Thanos

Are you able to get my Facebook account access to Facebook ads again. They told me I was permanently banned for not verifying my identity quick enough.

Hi, sorry for lack of reply, i was traveling and was really sick. Will be answering everyone in pm shortly. Sadly as of last week i am unable to assist with FB requests / hacked recoveries and 2FA as i lost access to portal.
I will edit my thread shortly with the services i’m still able to provide which includes: unbans / bans / claims

1 Like

Sent you an unban request let me know

1 Like

Sent you a pm

1 Like

You’re a king for this

1 Like

can you check inbox.?

Check inbox

Sent PM

1 Like

Hello I need unban my instagram partner today. He has 17M followers, is verified and got banned today. Send more info in PM!!

Apologies for late replies, unbans / claims are really slow i think because Meta just announced firing 11k employees. I hope everything goes back to normal soon so can continue to unban / claim

5 Likes

@Thanos 13K+ globally and still counting

1 Like

Why are they doing this?

Money

1 Like