Dropshipping Website! $210,000+ Month in SALES > $30,000+ Month in PROFIT

@ashiqul71 I have sent you the link. Please check your PM’s :slight_smile:

Only one month since launch?
So it means you haven’t yet dealt with the hell of customer service, late/missing deliveries, refunds, exchanges, returns etc. that you normally get with dropshipping stores

4 Likes

@akaii Trust me, I have. I have an excellent customer service team in place which I will also pass down to the future buyer. We have never had any chargebacks or anything of that sort. Our team works around the clock to make sure customers are satisfied.

$50,000 is a lot for one month website like yours. No organic views howsoever.
You are a skilled vendor, invested in advertising and got very good ROI. You can start another website soon as you sell this one and then again sell it for 50K.
Too good to be True.

@Nova The site is currently still on an uptrend and looking at doing another $30,000 in profit this month. For the future buyer, I will also provide 30 day support to help in the continued growth in the store. I’m always fully transparent with the numbers. Numbers don’t lie. And for the buyer, I am also willing to negotiate on the price slightly :slight_smile:

You’re only a month in. Chargebacks, paypal disputes, flood of emails come in after 30-45 days on average.

2 Likes

It’s dropshipping. It’s an advertising game. Later down the road, investments can me made to attract organic. But I don’t see this as an issue.

@akaii 100% agreed. And the store has been live for little over a month. Around 40 days now. A great customer service team helps to minimise all chargebacks, paypal disputes etc. This is why I am passing all this info down to the buyer to make sure they purchase it stress free and just focus on the advertising aspect and making the big profit. And the flood of emails is no issue when you have a customer service team in place. All emails and customer inquiries are responded to within 24 hours. This is not my first store and I have always kept chargebacks, PayPal disputes to a minimum because of excellent customer service :wink:
That is why most dropshippers fail. They look at it as a quick money making machine and they get no where. I look at it as an actual business :slight_smile:

Please PM link to store, thanks

@photorama I have sent you the link :slight_smile:

1 Like

More Information:

This store has been marked by shopify as the TOP 1% of stores that launched in the same week.
05%20pm

Send me the store link please.

@0rangeq You are not ID verified

URL pls

URL plz

@kath I have sent you the link :slight_smile:

@blunt311You are not ID verified

URL Please.

Pm link really interested

@8mihai Sent! Check your PM’s