Earn 20-30% from every sale/purchase on SWAPD, for life! Introducing SWAPD Rewards!

Thats fine. It wasnt a serious request. Im pretty sure I will be able to get to 50

I feel like people forgot this is a thing.
So I’m here to remind you - You can make a lot of money by referring people to SwapD.
Here is my revenue just to give you some motivation. Let’s get everyone to SwapD!

2 Likes

Imagine using light mode. Freak.

2 Likes

accurate

Most people I refer to Swapd (with my link) end up signing up without my link :neutral_face:

I probably missed over $1000 in my own transactions over it already :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Dark mode is for noobs.

1 Like

There are a handful of people who make decent SWAPD rewards, I admit. But I think reward programs (for the most part) work like that. You get what you give and you give what you get. You can’t expect to sign up 5 people and go “OML, this is a sham!”

This brings me back 10+ years ago when I actively recruited people to MaxBounty via my ref link. I think I got them like 50-60 refs which MAYBE brought me around 200 USD per month? But then that one golden guy signed up who could push traffic and in total, I’ve made around 20K-ish from him in just a few weeks. It later stopped as his method quit working, I am just telling you this story so you quit whining, @RandyMarsh. Imagine signing up some of the big dogs that roam on SWAPD. Last year the highest spender lashed out over XXX XXX USD over 12 months!

Who was whining? Why did you write this useless essay?

What was your IQ again?

1 Like

What does it has to do with anything? Are you drunk? 2 messages in a row writing nonsense.

Wanna fight me?

1 Like

No, our weight class is way different. Lose 50 kg and we can do it

6 Likes

Are there any sections or purchases that are excluded from this? A user signed up under me has completed a transaction on here to my knowledge however it doesn’t show up under my Earnings

Maybe he bought an Influence Deal without a Swapd ticket.

If a ticket is completed, you would definitely be paid :slight_smile:

What was the amount?

Should have been $1750

PM me the ticket number I will look into this.

@MisterNiche was right. Seems we’re not perfect after all. Added bonus rewards + a little extra for your trouble. Sorry about that!

4 Likes

Now I’m wondering I must have around 1000$ in Swapd rewards which weren’t added :confused:

1 Like

I referred yair what funds we talking