Earn $30K in just 30 days, with Facebook Performance Bonus

Hello dear people of SWAPD.

Today we are going to discuss about the performance bonus given by Facebook.

BEST BONUSES EVER

normals qsn
What is performance bonus?

ANSWER

• This is a bonus given by Facebook, it only invites small and medium type creators, bloggers & artists. Your bonus will be renewed until the program expires, and you will have the opportunity to earn $30K per month.

In which country is it eligible?

ANSWER

• This bonus program is only available to creators in the USA for the time being. But you will get it invite if you use some basic method.

How do I get invited to the bonus program?

ANSWER

• For this you must have a creator type page minimum 1 year old, and its niche/top country must be USA. As a result, your page has a 90% chance of getting invites

How do I achieve reach/engagement? For the bonus page?

ANSWER

• Engagement & Reach are two very important bonuses for this. If you have your own facebook traffic (like 5M) then you will not need trouble and time to load $30K. And if you don’t have any own traffic (like facebook page/group) then you can work with group, page rent from market.

How to apply for bonus?.

ANSWER

NT - If you want to buy new invite bonuses pages, then feel free pm me I’ll provide you🙌

FS - If you need any kind of help, bonus program related. I’m here alway with you💁‍♂️

8 Likes

Like it! :+1:

1 Like

thank you mate :raised_hands::heart:

Good info. The program is available to more than USA tho. I’ve seen UK and AU invites, even know a few ppl with it from these countries.

Yes, bonus programme rule out in other’s country which pages ads on reels, adsbreak & livestream are on, but not eligible for all pages. just eligible for normal small artist & creators.

Last month i recive 2invites from Bangladesh, but my page niche/audience is from USA.

I have a page that got an AU invite up and running , AU info is entered and been getting paid for months. Its available to more than just USA but USA is the main country that get the invites…

2 Likes

literally maybe is this rule out of world wide, i guess. not sure but bonus is not for permanent

Nice write up!

1 Like

Thank you @SWAPD :heart_eyes:

1 Like

bump✅

Bump✅

Hi, I have one page on approved section, is just because I have in-stream ads active?

Bump

Bump

:money_with_wings::rocket::partying_face:

1k views