EARN FROM YOUTUBE |FULLY AUTOMATED SERVICE - I will create Faceless Cashcow Videos for YOUTUBE| Earn Passive Income|

About how much would you say I would earn if I did a 5-10 min video?

The thumbnails look amazing. Based on my estimates, you’d need about 50k views to break even for the payments. Does this sound accurate to you?

Samples plz

Hi,

Thanks for contacting us. The capacity of earning would depend on what niche you choose, the consistency of your uploads and other such factors. To get more information and if you have further enquiries, feel free to DM us, we will be happy to assist you.

Thanks

Hi @raspberry

We aren’t quite sure what your enquiry is, kindly let us know more in detail.

Good day to you!

Hi @RAVEYABEGUM

We have sent you a DM, please do check your inbox.

Thanks.

how long does it usually take for these channels to be successful?

Please send samples, I’m very interested

Hey

@anonymoususer775 , According to our experience and years of observation, a channel usually takes anywhere between 5-12 months to start getting recommended by Youtube. This is the average however there are tons of channels that blow up even in 2-3 months and we do have clients who have had that massive result. Hope this gives you more clarity. If you have further questions, feel free to contact us. We will be glad to assist you.

@ReeceWard10 , We have sent you a dm of our previous work, please do not hesitate to contact us if you have further enquiries.

Hi Everyone,

As of now we have submitted all the previous work of our client’s and we are glad to say our clients are happy and satisfied. We are taking in more clients so do no hesitate to DM us or simple reply in this thread if your interested to get cashcow videos to start earning from youtube. We also take custom orders, like only thumbnail edits or only VO and video edit! If you have further doubts, please do contact us. It will be our pleasure to assist you.

Looking forward to working with you all!

Regards.

1 Like

Are you able to do entrepreneur/make money online content?

If so, can you send me some samples and process to start with 3-5 videos in the 3-5min length?

Also any package details around recurring monthly?

Hey Guys,

We have now worked with 10+ clients now and we have completed all the projects successfully and now we are taking in new clients so if anyone is interested in starting a cashcow youtube channel or interested in this project, feel free to reply in this thread or DM us and we will be glad to help you out.

@jamil , we have sent you a DM!

Thank you and looking forward!

hit my pms

Hi, can you PM me some example videos, thanks!

Same please!

Hey Guys,

We are taking in more clients, we have 4 slots currently available, if your looking to start a cash cow channel or have an existing channel and need a team to create for you hq videos, do not hesitate to contact us. There will be a 15% discount for bulk orders(that is min 4 videos) Only limited slots available so hurry up and contact us!

Looking forward!

Could you send me samples