Entrepreneur ( . com ) Cheapest do follow backlinks purpose only High Authority that Boost your website

Service type: Guest posting for backlinks purposes only. ( DO-FOLLOW LINKS )
Price: 1300$

Description: I will create a GUEST Posting permanent on the entrepreneur.
2 Backlinks for 1300$ ( English anchor text guaranteed)

I can do the first 3 customers for 1100$ each for review ( 2 backlinks per post DO-FOLLOW )

This will boost your sites like crazy, also your authority. Having backlinks from websites such as Forbes, entrepreneur, or HIGH authority sites, will give you a crazy boost on all your sites in terms of traffic and authority.

4 Likes

Reduced to 1000$ for the first 3 customers that want to get their websites to the next level creating high authority. Hit me up!

Hello https://www.entrepreneur.com/

doesnt offer Follow Backlink as there generic rule.

So how is it that you are able to offer this.

1 Like

I have internal contacts :slight_smile: I can provide it simple as that, 100% guaranteed do follow links , from entrepreneur staff

Who picks the article from where the links are placed?

Some folks are using redirects to sell links out of Forbes & Entrepreneur, is it that?

Are the links permanent?

Pm all infos please.
Who provides article?

This is just for authority purpose! Internal team pick the articles, you need to send me anchor keywords and they will be inserted with a dofollow link with your desired anchor keywords. This is not redirects, is a fully do follow thanks

Will it be a contextual link? Do we get to choose the article in which it is placed or will it literally be on just any random article?

Random article with English keywords on it

Do we get to pick the keywords?

Yes mate

Unlisted because of shouting in the title. Please edit your title and remove caps.

Done @Brant Thanks!