DELETED and gone.

And dont bother msgn man you are clearly here to cause drama

I have free right to make my opinion, you made this public
So I will do reply my opinion on this.

And my opinion is that you had your time to review everything but you did not.
Eat the loss it is on you

Good for you mate.

And for your record genious! I DID TAKE THE LOSS so doesnt mean im going to stay quiet about being SCAMMED! and yes its for the public to see.

1 Like

You may have as well call me the scammer here.

I offered this tiktok in my swap giveaway, and @Nikhilroyal won. Shortly afterward, he offered it for sale. The account did not have a fake following. I bought this account in March 2022 on Swapd Ticket #8021271, and while in my possession, I grew it personally to over 30k+ in the first month I had it by posting motivational content that was all organic. I purchase tiktok’s all the time. I am very familiar with them, and I would have known if this had fake followers and would have never offered it back to the community here if it did.

Tiktok is notorious for having horrible support in the app. You ask about one thing, and they give you a generic response about another. Let’s go with your theory that the account had fake followers. After I owned it, I grew it to way over 10k followers organically from viral videos I posted. If you check the account, there is content with 9.5m views, 10m views, and many with over 1m views. Do you think from all those viral videos, the account wouldn’t have, at minimum, grown 10k real followers?

When I saw it sold, I checked out the account, and it looked like @Sven31 had a clear buyer for it. Some guy that wants to be a motivational figure. They changed it from the theme motivation page to a personal page. When you took over, you could see not all videos performed, and some did. 3-4 months later, who knows what you could have been doing all this time, and now your buyer is upset, and you want to come here and play the victim and call people scammers. You are not a victim of a scam.

@Swapd, this user is sour that he purchased this account for this much, and now his buyer is upset with him. He’s upset that he can’t force @Nikhilroyal for a refund and now wants to bash his reputation.

6 Likes

This is all by the way because he contacted support on why his videos weren’t going viral. They then gave him a generic response about you need 10k real followers to be into the creative program’

3 Likes

Here we go the person who has nothing to do with the sale is once again trying to justify his actions in calling the tiktok support team and external 3rd party apps that people pay good money to use false and I should just go of your own words. Nor do i feel comfortable talking to you or you hitting me up in your DMS because the seller ran to him when this is the seller selling me the account. I have bought many accounts and so has my team never have I had this issue in the past at all. You can try to manipulate your words all you want but the matter of the fact is that the account is hyper inflated with fake followers feel free to go through them you will actually see its so obvious. I am not forcing anyone to do anything so please stop making things up ONCE again and trying to twist things around.

The only people playing Victim here are the two of you runnning to each other for back up, your stories dont even line up nor was I advised that this account was someone elses and for that matter of a fact as you see above that means Nikhilroyal sold an account that wasnt his? Just read what he wrote above. You also said he had it for a week when this wasnt the case when he sold it to me. Furthermore I have made peace with loosing my money because the two of you clearly dont care about the Swapd community but rather filling your pockets which is fine as well, thats just who you are thats nothing to do with me. I however will not allow Nikjilroyal to get away with scamming anyone else on the platform that provides so much value to others. And you saying I wanted to be a motivational figure is actually a joke man lol great story mate keep lying Im already used to your fairy tale storytelling.

And I’m stating facts, why would I go out of my way just to bash someones reputation how old are you seriously mate? Ill also attach some images of you claiming that tiktoks support team is dumb and boasting about you personally growing accounts to 300 insinuating I should just believe you. We own over 100 accounts if not more collectively as a group for your information that spans across both tiktok and instagram I also just purchased another Instagram recently just under a week or so ago on SWAPD and never have I ever had a problem like this.

So try sugar cote it all you want, the account is a scam, the interactions do not even come close to resembling the following, its a fact. Its hyper hyper inflated and a scam. If I paid for it 300 -400 I would not even be having this conversation mate but this account was paid for $2,792.99 USD to be precise.

I will not stand for someone else being scammed and if the shoe fits mate strap it up as you mentioned above.

Screenshot 2023-12-13 at 12.30.22 AM

Screenshot 2023-12-13 at 12.30.14 AM

2 Likes

You fail to understand why I am inserting myself into this conversation. Any Swapd member who entered my giveaway and would have won and not been into TikTok and decided to sell it and you bought it would be in the same spot @nikhilroyal is in now, and I feel responsible. He did list it shortly after winning and didn’t even do anything on the account, not even a video post. As a trusted, reliable seller on this platform, users trust that what I’m providing them is legitimate.

YOUR SCREEN SHOT: why not share it in your thread?

Ask some reliable TikTok providers on here. TikTok in-app support is often useless and very dumb, especially when reporting a problem. They give you generic responses and are no help. @madej @Legit

My claim that I have grown accounts personally to 300k+ real US followers, and then the account dies down after a while and gets very few views, is accurate. It happens all the time to accounts and creators. We are talking about TikTok here.

I doubt you own over “100” accounts and have never experienced this type of engagement or views on larger accounts. I personally own a TikTok network with over 15 million followers. Some pages are very active, and some are hard to gain views even if they are big.

My giveaway: Ended

Analytics of the account when sold:

5 Likes

I also find it funny you are claiming you are not trying to be a motivational figure. You turned the account into a personal account after purchasing it and killed the account. How is that @Nikhilroyal fault?

From your Instagram and wayback machine on TikTok, it does seem like you indeed want to be a motivational figure. “Here to inspire”?

Your content on Instagram consists of
“How to become financially free”
“How to build a global brand.”
“How to become successful at anything”

I think its unfair to be allowed to use a headline accusing someone of scamming you when you are no victim of a scam. You are just an unhappy buyer. @Swapd should now allow users to defame and call providers on here scammers based on an unhappy purchase. That is just my opinion.

1 Like

By the way @Sven31 creating duplicate accounts especially to engage in your own posts isn’t allowed on Swapd.

I personally sold @Sven31 on several accounts, and some of them didn’t behave as expected. However, there’s no issue with my transactions.

2 Likes

I also forgot to mention I saw you trying to sell this TikTok account @Sven31. You made a listing for it last week for $2,200. Why would you knowingly try to sell an account for $2,200 if it had all fake followers? The listing is, of course, gone now, but I’m sure Swapd admins can go in and check.

3 Likes

Yes you can check anything you want man, in the end i did the right thing and went back to the original seller, you are the biggest manipulator I have come cross and an absolute bully on this platform.

You are a compulsive liar as well to add to it and dont even have the decency to address what I wrote above. And accusing me of creating duplicative accounts good luck to you man go get admin to get whatever account you want to get verified.

And you absolute pathetic fool you are posting my actual brothers personal account, how dare you man?

Who do you think you are? It goes against personal privacy you absolute scammer. Just because you gave Nikhiloroyal a free scam account you think its ok to lie and try to manipulate everything you should be embarrassed. You are a very very desperate individual. I stand by my claim your account it a scam account and by the looks of it so are you with what you are trying to do. Considering you are a self proclaimed professional and someone who has been on this platform for ages what you just did crossed all lines.

Stop spreading your rubbish and if your account is so good as you claim meybe you should take it back.

I cant belive you just posted that so stupid lol

Stop bullying me @Worldstar :frowning: (jk)

@Sven31 did you resolved your issue?

Thank you @SWAPD

Closing this up because:

1. Sven31 seems to have miss-managed the account he believed was fake
  2. Took him MONTHS to notice this problem (weird)
  3. Tried to resell it (weird)
  4. Goes off generic TikTok responses believing that none of his followers are real

We’re:

1. Deleting this topic
  2. Restoring @nikhilroyal’s account
  3. Banning @Sven31 for 14 days for creating multiple accounts
5 Likes