$4000 Facebook and Instagram Media Panel Music and Entertainment Guide Only!

UPDATE: WE ARE ONLY SELLING THE GUIDE NOW WITH NO MENTORSHIP VIA SWAPD NEW MENTORSHIP GUIDELINES. DO NOT AS FOR AN ADJUSTED PRICE AND DO NOT ASK FOR MENTORSHIP.

There are two methods a Short Term Method and a Long Term Method

The Short Term Method allows you to leverage other companies relationships for media panels and they can come to you as quick as 48-72 hours! This is the panels in the entertainment and music space that everyone is selling on swapd

The Long Term Method is not an instant panel acquiring method as it’s a lot of work in terms of registering with the company, similar to Warner, Universal, Sony, etc. But once the ground work is laid out, the panels will be easier to acquire over time and have more capability than the short term method, this takes about 1-2 months to build your own relationships.

Instead of you paying $35,000+ for ONE panel that’s left for risk by ea submission and only catered to IG/FB, buy the guide + mentorsh at $8,500 (for now) on how to acquire them indefinitely for any social platform and your personal use and ability to sell them to the public at $25-45k a pop!

Since everyone is asking, what is included is bulleted below!

•Guide on how to register with a company similar to Universal, Warner, Sony, etc. to acquire Media Panels for Instagram/Facebook, Twitter, TiktTok, etc.

(Value: Priceless, people sell panels for $25-45k on this marketplace alone)

•Set you up with a distribution deal with a label under Universal, Warner, Sony, etc.
(Value: Range $10-20k, people sell for this price on Swapd all day, can recoup immediately off of Real/Fake musician services on all platforms and cut down your cost to $1.5k in total to process checks)

**NEW PRICE: $4000 USDT/ETH/WIRE **

In purchasing this from me @jamixson , you agree to not resell the list on or off SWAPD.

24 Likes

So far this guy is great. Responds promptly. I am looking forward to open a ticket soon

5 Likes

2 tickets open! Don’t sleep on them panels go for 25-40k, this social media business isn’t going anywhere :gem:

5 Likes

Woukd love to hear aome reviews

2 Likes

Will be interested in purchasing once a few reviews are available.

4 Likes

super interested in purchasing once there are a few reviews, too. Let me know and I’ll jump on board!

3 Likes

Unique service and solid provider. GLWS!

2 Likes

still waiting for info

1 Like

You never messaged me

I did. For some weird reason, everything I send through to you is getting rejected and disappears. Can you message me directly? Thanks so much

1 Like

I just tried again, and the messages keep disappearing.

1 Like

Review: Ok so I was the first buyer of this service. And these guys are by far the most professional sellers I have come across. They sent multiple methods to me and based on the proofs I saw. This service is 100% legit and effective. I will soon be acquiring my first portal in the next 48 hours. Instead of spending insane amount of money on portals that you may loose and left with a deep hole in your pocket, you might as well buy the method to acquire as many as you want.

Once I acquire my first postal, I will drop an update as well. All the best guys.

Kudos to Jamison :innocent:

15 Likes

Glad you’re happy @Colt9 :pray:t4::muscle:t4::handshake:🏽
Thank you for the kind words!

:sunglasses:let me know who’s ready

1 Like

Waiting for your update in 48h :smile:

3 Likes

4 completed tickets with satisfied customers on site

Everyone got the portal?

2 Likes

Lol. Not yet. They will soon share the last piece of info with me that will get me the portal.

2 Likes

Cant wait to hear final reviews @Colt9

1 Like

We’re expediting the method by helping @Colt9 acquire part of the IP to acquire panels

Everyone that has the document sees the thorough amount of time and detail that was added into the document, this document could make you 6 figures + if you apply it, whether acquiring panels for yourself for your clients or selling the panels you acquire

Next 5 people get a $500 discount at $4.5k instead of $5k if they pay via crypto :heart::white_check_mark::fire:

4 Likes