Facebook deleting fanpages again. Another purge?

Perhaps you’re right. Facebook is constantly changing the way they work, so I will believe in any theory until it’s disproved.

Hm, this can be good for pages with low reach. You change name, then FB send notification and they come to your page, so they like some posts and reach will be go up. I will try this on one page with low reach.

Its a little tricky. They can also unfollow your page. I dont know, I may be wrong. But people are now bombarded with so much they will be like - 'hmm, I wondered why I liked this page in the first time. ’

That is also good, only true fans will be stay. I dont need 100k inactive fans, its better 20k active then 100k inactive :slight_smile:
P.S. I change a name on one 62k page, soo we will see what gonna happen.

1 Like

The methods that gilly has been using, has been under fire 2-3 times. Idk if he’s been long enough on this, but I had to get around fb patches 3 times.

The thing is, yes, changing a page’s name with @gilly’s method will either get your page deleted or restrictions will be placed.

1 Like

3 of my pages got deleted last week. One was having 1.2 million likes and 2 were having 300k likes each. Don’t know the main reason. Page with 1.2 million was never renamed