Facebook + IG Media Portal - 100% Legitimate - Direct introduction w/ Rep (ONLY SELLING ONE)

I’m selling contact info + a personal introduction to a high ranking rep who has the ability to get you setup with a media portal where you can file requests such as usernames, verifications, merges, impersonations, hacked accounts, etc. for public figures, influencers, musicians, and brands.

I’m only selling this to one person and I’ll be extremely selective as misuse can inadvertently affect me and others. I’m looking for someone who has a real entity, website, actually manages celebs, influencers, or musicians, is fluent in English and very professional. Basically an actual record label or management company… not someone who’s looking to scheme.

I can show proof of a recent portal being opened + recent requests (to anyone I deem a qualified candidate).

No merlin ID’s or impersonation or anything of that nature is involved. It’s 100% legitimate.

Once the portal is opened, the ticket cannot be disputed. This is not a method, mentorship, or shady rep who you can pay or do bs requests with under the table. The rep is very professional and there’s a good chance you will be whitelisted for a portal once I make the introduction, which will be directly to the reps meta email; not personal.

Price: $75k

$75k for a entertainment portal? damn lol

What other kind of portal is there?

Quite a few, GPA / Publisher to name a couple.

ah. yeah idk. What’s the difference between those and what I’m offering?

I won the auction and you’re gone, waste of time

Any warranty?

“good chance you will be whitelisted for a portal once I make the introduction” for 75k USD… wow.
Avoid like the plague.

I’m selling a guaranteed portal; not just an introduction.

That’s not what you said above… and that’s not what “good chance” means.

I infer here that it’s for a portal as well as in the title. I don’t GUARANTEE a portal, though, as it’s ultimately out of my control. That’s why I said there’s a good chance. Buyer would only pay upon receiving a portal; not merely an introduction.

why not stipulate that as the deal terms in the original post?
This is too high risk for that cost IMO… just stating my opinion

It’s already stipulated. And what risk? Buyer only pays if they get a panel.

Check dm

I need media support portal.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.