Facebook / Instagram Verification (check new thread on details)

You really are the goat :goat: btw

@SMM Just got a verification done for me

2 Likes

Can someone explain to me why would you pay for verification if you have to do all the hard work by yourself (get PR, articles etc).

If you are already public known figure, just send the verifiaction request and you have it for free after review by IG worker… or am I missing something?

Yes you miss that verification through the APP doesn’t work and they reject everyone

3 Likes

All that hard work goes to waste when you realize that submitting through the app doesn’t let you list any of those articles or create a case for yourself. The only thing they ask when you submit through the app is for a government ID. So even if a miracle happens, and an IG employee sees your request, they would have to go out of their way to look up your PR and articles. Submitting through a media portal allows you to list your PR and explain the reason you should be verified - and also guarantees that an employee sees it. Also, the amount of people that apply through the app is insane and your case will never be seen or auto rejected unless maybe you’re extremely notable.

6 Likes

Ok, thanks for explanation :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Any black friday sale for business accounts? Please DM

BUMP

Can do also username claim request for Public Figures and Business – INSTAGRAM

Prices start from 2500$ + fee – final price based on the required username

PM for more info

SMM is the IG god.
Verified me in exactly 2 hours.

6 Likes

finally congrats lmao

2 Likes

If you’ll ever want to verify your IG, SMM is the guy.

2 Likes

hello Cclms u can verify IG accounts from middle east like influencer and bussiness
i have very very good arabic PR form him Is that good for them
Or need English PR

1 Like

dm sent boss

1 Like

Interested

1 Like

Bump - taking orders for this week

This is fantastic brother! I’m happy for you finally! I helped you, didn’t I? :blush::blush:

2 Likes

Please create a checkout ticket for myself

Sent a PM curious if still doing PR

Pm me

Xmas discounts :

1x fb verification for public figures : 2k usd + swap fee