Facebook / Instagram Verification (check new thread on details)

What type of press can you get people

Looks like you didn’t read the thread then if you ask

Read a part of you possibly offering

Check PM please. Sent a case.

1 Like

Bump - checking orders for tomorrow

@SMM failed to verify his latest client, just an FYI.

5 Likes

@SWAPD how many failed does it take before you remove them from the system? I feel there are a lot of time wasters here at the moment claiming to do Ä°nstagram verification and yet at the same time they are bumping their posts.

1 Like

You think we add and remove badge? Did you even know how works?

We don’t have any written policies. But if someone isn’t able to deliver his services 5x in a row, we take action.

1 Like

Sorry but doesn’t make sense expecially related about verifications on IG / FB. It’s impossible to have 100% success rate. Only if you have 2 social verified, Wikipedia, 10 articles on Forbes, then you Can expect to have best chances possible . Would you love to see our offSite jobs too? Last week we get 3 verified and other 2 rejected, 3* if we count our you guy too. And at least they pay us if get verified, not upfront (or they pay our middleman if we aren’t in direct touch with the profile to get submitted)

Some of our past users did, in fact, have had a 100% success rate. You know why? Because they didn’t take on clients they knew they couldn’t verify. So yes, it’s possible. Just not possible for you.

7 Likes

We don’t care about your offsite work. This is SWAPD, we want only the best :slight_smile: It’s all or nothing!

8 Likes

I will not object since it is thought in different ways of thinking. Facebook itself says that the verification is not 100% guaranteed, so I will not contradict those who say there are people who can do it.

Thanks for the advice, so I will decide to send only high level profiles, so as to start having positive transactions

1 Like

Verified just now! Waiting to get feedback from the client here :v::v:

4 Likes

Can confirmed, @SMM delivered.

1 Like

This guy can deliver!
Got an account verified by him today and he got it done in under 24 hours!
Really impressive work and quick support.

Recommended!

3 Likes

Good job @SMM

Very impressive

3 Likes

Thanks you :blush:

How much positive transaction here for earn a badge for the thread? :v:

1 Like

Thanks u man glad It worked :v:

1 Like