Facebook / Instagram Verification (check new thread on details)

But I think it’s also a lack of respect. It’s written in the lines, that you have to send all the requirements, so if you :eyes: this part, and you see that I’m not going to look for anything for you, why the hell you reach up writing “this is my name, let me know if you verify me”.

Cattura

:rofl::rofl:

5 Likes

Since you are taking this to the public, atleast show them how disrespectful you have answered to my question. Maybe I did not quite understand your article. Not going to buy a service from some seller who is this rude.
Just looking for another seller. Good luck with your service.

Dude, look, the “learn English” meant “learn to read”, I’ve written you 300 times that it’s all written in the classifieds, instead of asking , So since you kept asking, when you had all the answers at hand, it led me to think this

You still don’t want to admit that the time you’ve wasted 2-3 times asking me prices etc, you could have used it when reading the thread (linked you more various time) it’s written clearly and roundly that people asking me your questions, getting trashed without being worthy of an answer, I think how lucky you were, since I also told you that it was all written and you just had to read it. But not :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Neither have I lost anything lol

Go back where u cane from @kaangal, or learn how to professional while dealing with sellers :slight_smile:

3 Likes

@SMM is a VERY VERY professional seller.

Guy delivered verification in a matter of hours when others couldn’t.

He is polite, fast and his pricing is very attractive.

People deciding to ‘not deal’ with SMM are the ones losing out.

@SMM is highly recommended. :rocket:

6 Likes

up !

From what I know this guy is very respectful with the people who respect him for his job that’s all.
Great guy so far, planning to work with him.

2 Likes

thanks man ! waiting to do some services with u :wink::slightly_smiling_face:

Started a checkout yesterday night, submitted this afternoon, waiting a update on the request
3 clients : 1 swap + 2 offsite – all for IG

More info tba here once hear back from my buddy

3 Likes

Update :
Swapd client = Verified IG
Offsite client = Verified IG
2° offsite client = still pending IG (request for a Car Retail Business)

not bad, 2/3 in less than 24h

5 Likes

Come on activate your Windows already.

1 Like

Soon my friend, soon :cowboy_hat_face:

People just hate to read :joy: i spend $$$ on funnels yet you get someone asking “so how much?”
Hahahah gl with the service.

2 Likes

I can personally vouch for the seller. Just delivered a verification for me in 1 day. @SMM is a legit IG plug.

2 Likes

Vouch also.

3 Likes

How much others for add spotlight or premium tag ? :eyes: :ghost:

3 Likes

How many did you do? I am on mobile unable to check now.

1 Like

Uhm i have 4 positive transaction badges, 1 was for press - one need to be added for the today verification, so i wish 4 successfull :thinking:

1 Like

Can u pm me details please , to verify bussnes acc