Facebook / Instagram Verification (check new thread on details)

Start a checkout today for new Swapd client on Ig

2 Likes

Verified - timeframe 2h

Cattura

9 Likes

Wow congrats :star_struck:

1 Like

Great job! I would’ve given you the premium tag but I’m scared of SwapD so he’ll have to do it

2 Likes

10 Likes

Just got verified by the SMM, super fast! Thanks!

3 Likes

DM me, interested

Dm me with the mentioned requirements, nothing else to say.

1 Like

Marked premium, @SMM good work.

1 Like

Thanks u boss :radioactive:

3 Likes

Vip me

1 Like

Congrats

1 Like

Hmm not sure this record is entirely fair. @SMM failed to verify our business account and then said we had to wait a month before we could do it again. If you’re going to jump up and down about the successes, you also need to come clean about the failures.

We missed your comment lol
Did you ever read that (will mark in yellow )or not ? Will explain you again, 30 days to wait first to submit again, it’s with same plug, you can submit NOW or TOMORROW with any other who can do same kind of services !

Then, if you send without new material, like press etc , it makes no sense and you will get rejected again. What do you think? That they’ll reconsider the second or third time, with same requirements, same materials etc?

1 Like

2 Likes

We spoke to other people and they also said to wait 30 days or more. Anyway my point is you were unsuccessful with our verification so I am making your sales thread fair by highlighting this. Swapd usually posts when a seller fails to deliver on a service but they didn’t do so here so I am doing it.

That’s great! :fire:

1 Like

That means you’ve been talking to people who don’t know a ■■■■ about it

Other provviders, can you confirm that you do not need to wait 30 days to be sent through other media partners, but only 30/d through who sent the request? @gxs179, @Boogeyman , @Rich , @Yoda (i tried with him a claim instagram username for a Verified User, his contact failed to get, and 2 day after i get with my media partner, and he was surprised, he can confirm if you like to hear )

Again, you can submit tomorrow or also now, with any other who had access to media partner portal :slight_smile: without waiting 30 days

3 Likes

Will close with that, that’s enough and don’t need to proof anything else, as i know you no need to waiting

1. Get a clients (offsite) submitted and rejected 12 november (as you can see, i told him “tomorrow or after tomorrow i’ll get submitted with other media partner”

2. Get the same client, submitted and verified 13 november, 1 day after he was rejected with my other Media Partner