Facebook / Instagram Verification (check new thread on details)

This guy is official

1 Like

I agree that moderators should highlight as much the negative than the positive transactions.

But the premium is totally deserved as, from what I know as well off site, SMM can deliver fast and with a very high success rate and it’s rare on SWAPD.

I guess @InvalidUsername just didn’t understand the sense of the « no prepayment required ». No need to react too much @SMM :wink:

Congrats for your Premium spotlight @SMM
Well deserved.

2 Likes

No I didn’t actually, but the messages were removed chill and congratz

1 Like

Thanks to all the guys for the positive comments and also the negative ones !

I just have to say, new clients go ahead with the next one to get verified (if you meet the requirements lol) :slight_smile: :ghost:

unnamed

7 Likes

SMM is mostly successful with his tickets so we don’t have a problem. Good luck on further sales!

3 Likes

SMM is a very solid guy.

And as of now there is no one as good as him on SWAPD who can get this done so fast and efficiently AND at a reasonable price.

Yes, there can be few rejections. As @SWAPD mentioned on many threads time and time again, in the world of social media, NOTHING is guaranteed. I learned that the hard way, you should too @Jjg

That aside, this guy is really able to deliver in most cases. And, unless someone else comes along at a better rate in terms of price and timeline and success percentage, until then, SMM is pretty much the only one here who can do this at this price and speed.

@SMM congrats on the well deserved premium tag!

9 Likes

I confirm what @SMM said, seems like other escalation paths have different approval levels.

2 Likes

Hi dm pls about your verification system

1 Like

You can dm me, with your requirements if you are interested . It’s writed everything writed

Dm pls

Bump

4 Likes

No, you have to PM me with your requirements :slight_smile: it’s already explained everything on the thread, if you ever taked a look

Requirements :
If you are interested, send on DM the full requirements, for a personal review if you can have chances to get verified, first of all.

Please don’t ask to Google your name for give you chances get verified, or just provide the articles. You had to provide FULL REQUIREMENTS mentioned here, without that I can’t saw anything and will delete your message.

• Link to submit (FB or IG)
  • Link to connected FB Fanpage (required for Instagram)
  • Link of other socials
  • Website
  • Wikipedia (good chances to get verified)
  • Press Articles (must be about you as main subject, so not like “top 500 instagrammers to follow” but like a full feature) minium 10 articles. If you don’t have 10, we can provide for additional and different fee related only for press.
  • ID
  • Few changes required on the account (example a professional bio and other things)
5 Likes

I have sent you PM :slight_smile:

2 Likes

How does ID affects the verification process? I don’t think it’s a good idea asking people to send you their IDs.

What’s your problem? Id it required since ever
Ask To fb and Ig why they need the Id, not me

4 Likes

I don’t have a problem. FB and IG requires it, but you don’t need for your personal review.

Anyways, glws.

Check dm

1 Like

Best priced verifications.

And no BS.

:rocket:

4 Likes

Can you answer my dm please thanks

Please message me, I’m interested.