Facebook Instant Articles with News Page Index

Country of followers (majority): PK
Amount of fans/followers: 250
Topic/Niche: News
Promotion methods used? (Organic/S4S/Follow Unfollow/Engagement Networks): Organic

Description: Facebook Instant Articles Approved + News Page Registered Website Available.

As you know Facebook stopped approving Instant Articles now only news page Registered Pages will get approved for Instant Articles.

For news page index you need to verify your Business Manager and Register your page and website for News Page Index. After index Instant Articles will be approved.

We have verified our Business Manager and Registered news page and approved Instant Articles.
Now we want to sell it but We will not give our business manager. You must have own verified Business Manager and then we will transfer it to your own business manager.

If you don’t want to add it in Business Manager you will get access of page + domain + developor app and all access will be transferred to you.

If anyone here knows the value of Facebook Instant Articles and News Page Index then Reply

Thank You

Find people who can approve Instant Articles. If it is possible to approve 100% of my domain, I will purchase it at the desired amount.

$1000 my offer bro

Is this still available? Seller not responding pms.

send details please

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.