Facebook Media panel Public Figure Panel

PUBLIC FIGURE PANEL

Please be an active Swapd member, be ID verified and backing transactions in order for me to respond your message

I got one Public Figure panel for sale.
Profile and Valid ID comes with the Facebook profile
Also Come with email associated and phone number, (google voice number)

What can you submit?

Anything including entrepreneurs as long as they category is marked as public figure.

You can’t do business but you can submit anything including sport and actors as long as their category fits public figure

is there any guranteey ?
and also is there is any Rep included with this panel ?

When you buy a panel you can’t have any guarantee other than the panels works and you can access to it.

The panel got a rep assigned, active, you get his name and his email.

Can you email the rep? No because you don’t get the corp email but you get the email associated to the real Facebook profile and phone number

What’s the best price I haven’t heard offers yes so can’t say but I am no taking less than 30k

so you mean if i buy this panel , within next 24 hours i lose the access from the panel ,
all money wasted ?

I doubt you will lost it. BUT obviously let’s put an example I give you the rules and you come and take a case that it is flagged or submit with info that is not valid yes you can lost it.

As long as you submit valid request there is not reason to lost it between 24 hours even after a month I sold panels that been active for long time

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.