🚨 FACEBOOK PAGE OWNERS — HAS ANYONE SEEN THIS RECENTLY? 🚨

I’m hearing multiple reports today, September 20, 2026, that large Facebook Pages are allegedly being stolen through some kind of MERGE method — supposedly without the original Page admin approving the merge and without changing the Page name.

Some people are saying they have temporarily deactivated their large Pages because they believe they may be targeted.

:warning: I have NOT confirmed that this is a real Meta exploit, so I’m looking for people with firsthand experience.

Has anyone here personally experienced this in the last 24–48 hours?

Specifically:
• Was your Page merged without your approval?
• Did you remain the Page admin before the incident?
• Did the Page name stay unchanged?
• Did you suddenly lose access?
• Did anything change inside Business Portfolio / Page Access?
• Was there any notification or activity log showing the merge?

If this is real, please share exactly what happened (screenshots with private information hidden if possible).

I’m trying to determine whether this is an actual new Facebook vulnerability or simply another form of Page/Business takeover.

PLEASE SHARE THIS WITH OTHER PAGE OWNERS — especially anyone managing large Pages.

2 Likes

Following

Any update on this ?