Facebook page Rename Service (Rename Banned & Any Language)

Yeah of course i could …!

1 Like

Just an FYI, one of the Fanpages @MediaBoy recently try to rename was unpublished. And in another ticket, not related to name changes, a page was also lost. We’re not sure if these situations are related to the services he provides, but something to keep in mind before pulling the trigger.

3 Likes

Yes That was very unfortunate, as the page already had other issues like admin himself cannot add or remove new admins. It happened mainly because of that. Iam sure that is not because of the service that I opt here because the other 2 pages from the same buyer was renamed smoothly on time without any effects.

But anyone who has any doubts can come to my i.b I will clarify everything :grinning:

Please check PM thanks

1 Like

@Liquid

1 Like

Still doing this service? Pm about 11 days now and no response :upside_down_face:

Would I be able to merge pages after successful renaming?

1 Like

Sorry, i will ping u now

1 Like

Hey, is this service still available?

1 Like

yes available …!!!

I have been trying to get in touch for a few days now with no response. Please check your DM!

Closing the service. Facebook made some changes and user isn’t able to provide this service anymore.

2 Likes

Back again…!! Anyone need rename DM me…!

Yoooooo. Dm

1 Like

DMed :blush:.!

Seller can do the job, he changed my page name but please note for some reason to change the page category the edit button disappeared :neutral_face:

1 Like

How much time does it take for you to rename now?

72 hours maximum