Facebook Verified Page | w/ Rename to YOUR name | Get verified on facebook within 24 hours

Country of followers (majority): 0
Amount of followers: 0
Topic/Niche: Verified Facebook Page
Promotion methods used? (Organic/S4S/Follow Unfollow/Engagement Networks): N/A

Description:

Hi everyone,

I have the stock available of verified facebook pages – with rename service.

I can rename these pages on YOUR name or your BRAND name within 24 hours — Through Facebook Support & by submitting legal documents of Business Rebranding, inshort - LEGIT method.

There are no guarantees when it comes to badges or facebook pages but still my pages are the safest and have no bad track records in terms of losing badge or losing the page.

Note: *if you’re looking for a Big Brand page then I can REBRAND these verified pages to your required specs & can grow them to 100k to 1Million+ Followers too - Check this thread too if you’re instrested in the page growth Grow Facebook pages via Ads - 0 to 100k followers within a week (Niche Targeted)

2 Likes

how much bro

1 Like

I’ve been asking if you can grow me pages for several weeks now and you always say no. Are you legitimately offering that service now?

pm price please

price sent in pm.

Dude, I don’t remember talking to you after I stopped working with you in December 2022.

The service you might be looking for is Threshold method which I’m not providing at the moment.

This page growth service is real through legit advertising

dm sent! :slight_smile:

i didn’t get any dm about price please sent

Ok will Dm

@FaadixD please check pm

what I we have own page that need to verify?

interested pls dm details

PM Sent to everyone.

Stock available of fresh verified pages without any prior rename history.

DM

pm me price

1 Like

Pm Sent.

Price please

price pm

1 Like

PM sent to both.

I got unlimited stock of verified FACEBOOK pages with the service of Renaming them to your name (WITHOUT PREVIOUS RENAME HISTORY)

Highly interested for my ecom business

1 Like

Dm please

i have a service for growing your follower. do you still interest ?