Facebook Zero views count in every Videos/Page-is Facebook hiding the View Count?

Hey guys,i noticed (and not the only one) that the few last days all the pages are experiencing a Zero views count on their videos in Facebook.
All the other parameters are ok,engagement,reach and likes on posts also likes and followers growing are all on into the norms but the views count got stuck to every new video,as i saw every page got hit by this in the platform,big pages,small pages,verified pages,all of them.
I wanted to share this because i wanted your opinion on this issue since there is no thread yet,what you guys think? It’s a bug? Or Facebook is hiding their view count?
As you can see here it’s an example of one big page that every body should know,Unilad,
as you can see all their last videos of these last days are marked with zero count

Seems to be happening on all pages ive seen (with new posts). Must be rolling somthing out

1 Like

Yeah i think that too,just hope they will mot hide the view count,they are dooming us as creators in this way…

1 Like

Ive heard a news about this. Facebook will disable the video views feature to avoid worrying about the number of views the video is. I will search the news about it and will update later.

These fb assholes are re-wiring their algorithm! https://skedsocial.com/blog/social-media-news-facebook-changes-organic-impression-calculations-search-ads-introduces-igtv-series/

BuGboOk

The view count has returned,maybe it was a bug or maybe they are testing it

Yup, it was a bug. I also faced the same issue. I guess they’ve solved it now.

1 Like