Fake Musician Unverified Wave (8/25/22)

Bad days for @hyno :cry:

Three of his accounts got unverified in a row, out of which two were non music.

2 Likes

Back to McDoanlds ? 9 to 5? xD

I suspect someone who is known for doing this in com for the past few months!!
His name starts with ā€œFā€, heā€™s highly known on telegram for debadging people

4 Likes

Well this is nothing to be surprised of, every fake musician getting approved had the same bio

ā€œOfficial account of Xyz
@spotify
@applemusic
Spotify url in bioā€

Same highlights ā€œApple music, Spotify, press, google knowledge panelā€

Same feed ā€œSpotify monthly listenersā€
2-3 aesthetic music edits (apparently fake)
& fee would do a face swap

Literally everyone would change the entire profile after verification.

Additionally, same press articles ā€œThe source, Genz hip hop , hip hop sickened & some filersā€

Even every reseller started to do this at their own, kids like @hyno thought these are all the requirements and instagram wonā€™t ever verify a musician if the donā€™t have those stupid traditional highlights.

& instagram allowed almost a year and half for people like is to make money, but this became a popular method and was to be cracked down.

10 Likes

It wonā€™t be.

Itā€™s the portal that gets hit. All the requests a portal that is flagged processed - all get affected (debadged).

Doesnā€™t matter if itā€™s a real musician or a fake. Portal goes bad, and all ticks vanish.

5 Likes

Thereā€™s a offsite debadging war happening, letā€™s hope that didnā€™t trigger a investigation. I suspect we might just go through a bad week, things will die down and then will be back on the fake artist grind lmao.

1 Like

Which site is this? Assuming you canā€™t name specifically, hints are appreciated :slight_smile:

War between who? Sounds interesting. :laughing:

1 Like

or we can just switch to fake politician method :eyes: :shushing_face:

4 Likes

Iā€™ve seen this service become popular offsite recently. People paying to remove other peoples badges. To get back at them or whatever reasons they have.

lolā€¦ OFF-SITE means trading/dealing/selling/buying via other means of communication such as Telegramā€¦ it means out of swapd

Yes I know what off-site means, but Iā€™m curious WHICH site is the one lol :joy:

telegramā€¦ i know a guy who debadges people for a living

1 Like

Reply to all letā€™s just same I love the gram! But I hate mail maybe a tele would help :sweat_smile:

I donā€™t wanna name names like others arenā€™t. But someone was Cā€™D from Facebook and then that person made accounts calling our corrupt reps. From what Iā€™ve heard this was the start.

I saw this, would you have to get local press though?

Anyone know if lunars real musician clients were debadged?

1 Like

As we speak I see people using corrupt reps to verify fake musicians who donā€™t even have posts or anything :joy::joy:

1 Like

DELETED BY ADMIN - CLASSIFIED INTEL NOT ALLOWED ON SWAPD

1 Like

Ohh publisher portal wow, thatā€™s going be a big problem for when these big companies find out there portals being used to do fake artists lmao

2 Likes

send, send links, send some proofs where we can notice about this warsssssss