Fake Musician Unverified Wave (8/25/22)

Instagram is currently cracking down on fake Musicians. Different sources with different portals have confirmed it. I just witnessed 10 accounts get unverified today. Has anyone else experienced this?

21 Likes

Having this issue with my big named artists too… although, I’m going to resubmit them. This is a huge headache.

3 Likes

Yeah, I also saw some serious people in music industry lose there badge. I assume it’s just because of the portal that submitted them went down and all accounts that it verified got unverified too.

8 Likes

Does that actually work? I had a real musician get unverified earlier this year and I tried to verify him and he kept getting denied.

Crazy ammount of people lost a badge today

4 Likes

Just had a friends client come to me for re badge

Seems like it’s based on portal since my clients haven’t been effected yet.

3 Likes

Over 50+ unverified today out of 20 in past 1 hour

5 Likes

they don’t un verify if you submitted though the app for musicians I can vouch for that

9 Likes

@Abstract Since you’are one of the best for the music-fake-packages, who can make these requests, have you had any clients afflicted today?

1 Like

Saw like 5 people I know get unverified. There was likely an investigation and anyone that abused it will get debadged.

1 Like

Bunch of real artists got their checkmarks removed.

3 Likes

Any trend among who are unverified? Better to learn for future.

1 Like

This is crazy

Yes, i myself got debadged an hour ago

3 Likes

Yes, i know real musicians who also lost their badge including celebrities

1 Like

That’s the weird part. Real ones got hit.
Saw a few revoked that were verified 1.5 years ago.

Makes you think, a year from now all those that got verified recently can lose their badges too. Only a matter of ‘when’.

4 Likes

what kind of celebrities? share few names

Even the real musicians who were submitted through an abused portal lost badge.

3 Likes

This is terrible because if real artists can get their badge removed then verification as a service will never be safe again.

4 Likes