Fastest & Cheapest Twitter Username Claim | $1600 Limited Time Offer

Twitter Username Claim Service - Fastest & Cheapest Onsite

Hi all, I’m offering the cheapest & fastest Twitter username claims.

I’m able to claim inactive 3L+ Twitter usernames and transfer them to a non-verified account of your choice. DM your desired username to check eligibility.

Price: $1600 incl. Swapd Fees
Turnaround Time: 1-24h (some take up to 1 week, very rare)

Price will incrementally increase by $200 every month (with max price being $1600 by March 2023).

This post is also to gauge interest. If there’s enough interest, service will continue as is.

DM me your desired username to check eligibility, or if you have any questions/concerns.

1 Like

Hey cheak dm

Bump. Responded to all DMs. If I missed yours, please follow up.

Due to unexpected demand, there is now a wait time of 4-7 days before I can proceed with further requests.

If you want to get added to the queue and are 100% sure that you want to proceed, DM me and I’ll add you to the line. (for those that I’ve already notified regarding wait time, you’ve been added to the queue)

Thanks!

Bump. Got 3 orders fulfilled off-site, few more left to go off-site before I move onto Swapd.

Current wait time in queue is 2-7d, still have substantial backlog, so if you want to get in, shoot me a DM now.

$700 limited time only.

Pm me please t

This guy doesnt reply dms, time waste

2 Likes

Still offering?

Service was on pause temporarily, but we are back up! DM me and I will check if you are eligible.

(post deleted by author)

Check pm

1 Like

If I did NOT respond to you plz bump your msg - taking requests en masse again.

If you have any bulk usernames you want, feel free to send me a list, and I will check eligibility.

PM’d

Still offering?

1 Like

Yes

Still offering?