(FB/IG) Get Telegram of Meta Representative and Launch requests for 250$ (Slots 2/5)

I completely agree with you. @Mohamxd if rep assigned with your company and you have connected with rep then how you can’t do regions which your rep can. It looks weird and clear sign of something is wrong here. Nobody wants to teach you your job but as a community member or as a buyer @Ace and @thefastcorp just ask you simple questions. And as a seller you have to clear doubts of your buyer’s inquiries.

5 Likes

Hahah I’m with you in it bro. These guys are telling you how to do your job, show them the proof that it’s a real rep’s telegram and shut everybody’s mouth including mine :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

sca

1 Like

But FB rep won’t risk their job for low prices, so who we are paying?

3 Likes

In fact, you can’t believe or understand that my Facebook representative can have a telegram, that I give him a sum of money once, and that he is paid on his side for each file passed.

You complicate your life, I give the opportunity to have a telegram and a facebook rep to send requests internally, you find problems manage yourself, I explained everything and I will only answer to interested sellers the rest go your way.

Most of them say it’s not possible, blah, blah, blah, you’ve never had a support with Facebook.

You speak without experience.

But I understand where the problem comes from, it’s the price…

I can promise you if I would have put in price 30K / 60K, this question would never have happened.

I will let the first customers testify about themselves for the rest pass your way, if the goal is to decribilize my ad thank you.

1 Like

A rep taking that small of a sum of money to risk a job generating $xxx,xxx lmao

Will the rep provide screenshots of internal escalations being filed. Or will they just say submitted, and then it will either be approved or denied? In which case we won’t know if it’s done through their channels of support or if you’re submitting them.

I’m sure you’re quite close with this so called rep. Can you PM me what their internal priority support channel looks like. As I’m familiar with it :slight_smile: Don’t provide an ss, just tell him what information you have to provide in the boxes for lets say a username change or verification.

4 Likes

Bro I’m not saying anything like you can’t have rep telegram or so you can but I’m just asking a simple question if your rep can do all regions why can’t you submit all regions?

4 Likes

Can submit (North America, Latin America, UK, EU Based, Africa Requests)

Only these regions are supported.

not true, once i had a meta rep on telegram that i was paying maximum 1k$ for services ( unbans and hacked accounts)

Let them, they can’t understand that I simply created a deal with my representative, I saw him physically in the Paris area, I arranged for us to create a deal together.

But they ask strange questions, why can’t your representative do all the countries? (Well, because we only support these countries.)

But they still find it strange…

I’ll leave the customer reviews in the posts as soon as they pass their first files.

Nothing negative, I understand their questions and once again I advise you to find a representative who sends files internally without risking to buy a portal and pay him 250$ per request after the service is delivered…

Or am I talking out of turn? You’re the one making a fool of yourself for a few likes.

Are you mad at me for offering this kind of service or what? Check your sources, did the matrix send its agents again or what?

3 Likes

Hahaha bro I’m just asking a simple question nobody is mad at you you are making it a big deal. I’m just asking you if you rep can do all regions. Can you submit a case outside of these regions Can submit (North America, Latin America, UK, EU Based, Africa Requests) through your rep obviously I’m gonna pay for it. You are advertising this as whoever buy it can do worldwide requests except Iran and prohibited countries but you can’t.

What if he is tho :thinking:

I am who I want to be, you will not dictate my life, and your opinion, it passes over me.

Never Give Up Team GIF by JetSet (Josh King Madrid)

6 Likes

G‎ ‎

1 Like

4 day ago whats ?