(FB/IG) Get Telegram of Meta Representative and Launch requests for 250$ (Slots 2/5)

I will open only 5 places. Only one is taken.

I suggest you to have a Meta Representative on Telegram, who will send your requests for 250$ to 500$ max. (Once the 5 places are taken, I will negotiate the prices at 250$ fixed!)

You pay after the service, if you rip him off he won’t work with you anymore.

Verification requests, Username claims, Name changes, Recover accounts, Appeal for unbans & more… If you have any doubts about the request you want to make, you can contact me.

Requests @ non-generic / generic and less than 5L can be processed with the representative with documents that he will ask you.

For the :

Musician, Artist, Public Figure /Celebrities, TV Hosts, Actors, Fashion Models, Record/Music Executives, Movie Producers and entertainment related brands.

You will enjoy just incredible TATs.

All strange, risky requests will be directly refused, if you abuse his trust, you show yourself insulting, he reserves the right to not work with you, I will be directly informed.

Everything is linked to my company, the slightest mistake will cause me harm, I only want a trusted buyer, I will open other slots in the future to see the good progress.

Unique Service :goldverified:

How can we make sure it’s not you who is sending the request through your portal but a real rep. When I asked you if we can do Indian cases through the telegram rep you said yes any region except Iran but when I asked you if you can submit a Indian case you said I can’t. So basically if your rep can do it so why can’t you do it through the rep. Or you just said it because you want to sell this thing and after it’s sold you can simply say no to case which you can’t be able to do through your portal or you can say it’s rejected. There is lack of transparency about your thread. Can you please clarify?

Can submit (North America, Latin America, UK, EU Based, Africa Requests)

So basically your rep can submit all regions except Iran but you can only submit these specific regions although you have the rep who can submit all regions that’s what you are trying to say?

2 Likes

Good question

I had explained in previous posts, the representative assigned to my company. So they send the requests on behalf of my company, you get a direct line to a Facebook representative, you can send requests for very low prices.

Now if you want to go through me, it’s simple go to my posts and pay the posted price.

I read the pervious post, that isn’t the issue. We know what you are saying but how can be be sure that it is an actual Meta employee on the Telegram and not you pretending to be the Meta employee doing the requests through your own portal?

1 Like

5 Likes

Ha Ha Smile GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

2 Likes

Yes that’s what I’m trying to figure bro I’m gonna pay obviously but the thing is when I asked you if you can submit all regions, you said I can only do certain regions you mentioned above but when I asked you to submit request region different than those you said I can’t submit outside these regions. But when I asked you if your rep can submit request for all region you said yes except iran. So your rep can’t be able to submit request for you outside those regions if I give you a case outside those regions. This looks sketchy to me.

2 Likes

No legitimate meta employee would use telegram to forward partner requests. It’s either you submitting them or someone at your org/partners org forwarding them.

You’re asking for less per request because you already will make 5k-6k*5, close to 25k from selling the “contacts” info.

risky unless you can provde months of chats logs between you and the telegram contact you’re selling.

7 Likes

Thanks for commenting, do you want to teach me my job?

1 Like