DIAMOND SELLER | Facebook & Instagram SERVICES FOR PUBLIC FIGURES: Verifications | Username Claims | Verified Username Changes | Unlock/Unbans | 2FA Problems | Account Merges [CHEAP & FAST] FB | IG

personal acccounts banned for impersoantion?

yes but has to be some kind of public figure

do u know anyone who can help with the unbanning of meme pages?

I’m already verified on Facebook and Twitter! Just nee ig how much ??

pm sent

1 Like

IG & FB Verified within 24 hours!

Long story short, I have been trying to get verified on IG for four years without any luck - I have tried several sellers on SWAPD, sellers off-site and literally every local marketing company. They all failed and they kept failing and failing. I almost lost hope that someone will be able to do it after all those 50 or so denied applications.

I thought, what the heck, let’s try @Hermes it would not hurt me now, after all this time trying - so I did and the outcome was more than I expected. The seller didn’t give up on me, and took it as challenge to help me in every possible way, everything from setting up my profile bio to recommend what images I should keep or remove. To increase our chances @Hermes offered to verify FB too and make the verification success rate higher. 24 hours later - both FB and IG verified with a stunning blue mark.

I owe to this man, four years trying and then it happened because of him.
Thank you, and have the biggest vouch SWAPD have ever seen!

1 Like

Vouch for @Hermes.

2 Likes

Wow; thank you! This is what I call a review!

Enjoy the blue ticks!

2 Likes

congratulations @Hermes. happy to hear that! :partying_face:

1 Like

Spotlight pls

And for those who are wondering; non english PR can be submitted via me! (EU only tho). I didn’t know no one does it here

@Hermes I guess after doing this order u got rich and u can buy feature posts now, Btw Congratulations :heart: ( I guess i need new poor partner cuz u got rich )

1 Like

can you verify sport team ?

nop

Hey, my ig got banned. What info do you need to assist and how much would you charge me ?

1 Like

need this

1 Like

pm me for verification and unban

1 Like

I sent you a message, it’s urgent
Come Back To Me

1 Like

I’m a Facebook Partner and YouTube Partner. I’m verified on Twitter, TikTok, and YouTube. How much to get my Facebook page verified? Thanks.

1 Like

PM’ing you now