[FB TIP] How to keep reach & engagement?

First, I’m Lewis, i’m from Vietnam. You know, the Vietnamese is not richer than you guys who come from TOP countries of the worlds (US, UK, Australia, …), so we dont have much money to spend for Facebook Ads. What we should to do? RESEARCH and UNDERSTAND what Mark Zuckerberg do with Facebook.

And today, after 1 month i joined SWAPD and had 3 Completed Transactions, i want to share something my knowledge about Facebook. TODAY, we talk about How to keep reach & engagement?

• Facebook always set high priority for the Content which brings VALUE to the user. And Facebook count engagement of your post (LIKE, SHARE, COMMENT) to evaluate your Content is VALUE or NOT.

• Since Facebook provide Instant Article (https://instantarticles.fb.com/), Facebook restrict reach of your OUTSIDE URL. Because Facebook want you use there feature Instant Article to help you monetizate on Facebook without go away of Facebook. Actually, Facebook want you HELP THEM to earn money. Facebook want to compete with GOOGLE ADSENSE.

• So the best way to monetzite from your page is INSTANT ARTICLE, they will give you the best reach (WHO SEE THIS POST) to your LIKEs/FOLLOWERs

BUT YOU STILL LOVE ADSENSE (sure, i love adsense and i love my website too, we can add a lot of Partner like Taboola, Micro Ads, Yahoo, … in our website to optimize our revenue), so REMEMBER:

1. DO NOT POST LINKS (OUTSIDE URL) ONLY. YOUR PAGE WILL LOES REACH DAY BY DAY, and HARD TO GET IT BACK (HARD but There are some way can help you get back reach). YOU NEED TO POST IMAGE/VIDEO to KEEP REACH WHO SEE THIS POST (IMPORTANT)

2. The good formula in my opinion is 3/7, mean in 1 day, 30% is link, 70% is image/video and should be alternate AND MAX is 12 posts/day and Each post is separated by at least 1 hour. IT MEAN When your post reach stable, your POST LINK REACH will be stable also.

Example:

• POST LINK ONLY:
    ------- POST 1: 100 reached
    ------- POST 2: 99 reached
    ------- POST 3: 98 reached
    -------… meaning your post reach downing day by day
  • FOLLOW MY TIP:
    ------- POST 1 - IMAGE/VIDEO: 100 reached
    ------- POST 2 - IMAGE/VIDEO: 110 reached → FACEBOOK see your page provide good content. So next post reach will get this number.
    ------- POST 3 - LINK: 110 reached
    ------- POST 4 - IMAGE/VIDEO: 120 reached
    ------- POST 5 - LINK: 120 reached
    ------- … Now You know what you should to do!

=============================================================

That is basic TIP but you NEED TO KNOW! Very Important! This post just talk about when you have a page, and what you need to do to keep you PAGE LIVE. You know, There are many issues if talk about Facebook: Facebook Ads, Grow Up Likes, …Maybe i will share with u in a nice day somehow!

TRY IT AND GIVE ME YOUR EXPERIENCE! THANK YOU FOR READING

=============================================================
I’m looking for the JOB: Facebook Fanpage MANAGER, i can work 12 hours/day and 12 posts/day for your page.
My skills:

• Management Facebook Content (Photoshop, Video Editor, …)
  • Facebook Ads Optimize
  • Monetization - Optimize Revenue.

you can grow a fanpage with public of USA ?=

1 Like

i can. check my old topics, i sold 5 USA fanpages on swapd :stuck_out_tongue:

Hey Lewis, I have 5 big pages can you send me a PM and your rate? thanks

1 Like

this is some bad advice. just because you post an external link your page will not lose reach…you’re just doing it wrong :wink:

3 Likes

:joy: i have no idea

Honestly the Facebook algorithm is so erratic, there is no silver bullet. Reach will kill it on one post then a week later a similar almost identical style post will tank.

I have the same thing with links. They will kill it one day, suck the next and return to going well a day later.

2 Likes

This is from WebSummit in Portugal :d

3 Likes

OK. I gotta say that is one bold statement! I wish I could hear the rest of the speech.