UPDATED PRICE! Feel Good News/Wholesome Brand For Sale

Country of followers (majority): USA
Amount of fans/followers: 850,000 across all platforms
Topic/Niche: Feel Good News/ Wholesome News
Promotion methods used? (Organic/S4S/Follow Unfollow/Engagement Networks): Organic

Description:
I am selling an extremely valuable good news/wholesome brand that has ~850k followers across Facebook, Instagram, TikTok and Threads. We also have an email list that is growing steadily.

Monetization:

1. Website Traffic: I currently partner with a few news websites that pay a revenue split based on CPM. This has potential to generate $2k-5k+ a month
  2. Facebook and Instagram Monetization Programs: Meta offers various programs like Performance Bonus, Ads on Reels, etc and I have used this in the past. When these were active, I averaged $500+ a month.
  3. Affiliate Products: I have partnered up with various ecom stores during holidays like mothers day, father’s day, Halloween, Christmas for additional revenue. This can generate $1,000+ during these holiday events.
  4. Social Media Ads: There are various companies/ecom brands that reach out for advertisements on the social media pages. This can generate $1,000+ a month.

Please DM and I can send a list of all social assets that accompany this brand.

Facebook Demographics

Instagram Demographics