$ FLASH SALE $ EXCLUSIVE Tier 1 U.K Full Feature Premium Publications + #1 USA Publication [FASTEST TAT ON SITE]

Service type:
• The article will be a full feature article about you or your company. We also do CEO/ Brand mentions as well.

Price:
UK Publications: $2500+ Per Site + SWAPD Fees

• Full Feature on One of the US’ biggest business and entrepreneurship magazines. PM for more details!!! Big budget required due to the difficulty of getting features on the platform + SWAPD Fees
    Discounts offered for bulk

Description:
• The article doesn’t have to necessarily be educational as this is more of an organic eye catching story. To be granted placement on these publications you must have high quality pictures to back up the story in which we are trying to portray.

Time Frame:
• 1-2 Weeks for a buffer as I will have to ask you a few questions to craft the story then depending on how fast you get back to me the turn around time can be much quicker.

• Full Feature on One of the US’ biggest business and entrepreneurship magazines. PM for more details BEST PRICE & TAT On site guaranteed!

List of sites:
• Simply post or PM and I will send you a complete list.

Will this help for verification?
• These work EXTREMELY well for verification. You can’t directly pay to get on these platforms and a story has to be crafted. All of these sites appear in Google news and have a DA of 90+

Payment Method:
• Bank Wire, Transfer Wise, Bitcoin

12 Likes

Hey, could you please share samples of each website?

Thank you!

1 Like

Sent everything @Zeus

1 Like

Interested. Samples and pricing please.

@Elon
Sent

interested! please pm the details

1 Like

Sent details! @mbat

Pm me sites list please .

Send list

@finedrills sent

Please Send me the list

Interested, please PM details.

Interested. Please PM details.

@Mac
Sent

could you please share samples of each website?

site list please

Please pm details

@sociiguru
Sent pm

Samples and pricing please.

@johannoz
Sent pm

1 Like